Chapter 15

Readers pov

It was the day after open house those events were kinda out of control with issei making a clay statue of Rias and then some magical girl showing up only to figure out she's one of the four devil kings.

"(Y/n)." Carrera called me. "Yeah." I said walking to her. "You said you wanted to learn to control Satan and Metatron I also brought Tes just in case something happens." Carrera said seeing that Tes was with her. "Yeah." I said as I transformed into Metatron. "A transformation of purity." Tes said. "Yeah it was bad when (y/n) went inverse." Carrera said. "Rimuru-sama told me about her inverse form." Tes said watching me. "Formation." I said as the cannons came in a straight line. "Fire." I said watching them fire simultaneously.

"Everyone." We all looked to see rimuru-san with a letter in hand. "What's the letter for." Carrera said. "A letter from the devil faction leader talking about a leader summit." Rimuru-san said. "A leader summit." Nerissa said. "Probably will talk about the incident that happened at school, make peace with the other two factions, and probably want to make relationships with the jura tempest federation." I said. "You got quite the knowledge." Diablo said. "I've met with one of them his name was Azazel." I said. "So that's who sent the letter." Carrera said as I nodded. "The meeting will take place at the school you four go to so best get ready and (y/n) you're gonna need a new pair of clothes." Rimuru said. "Well I guess I should head to the local tailor of this town." I said. "She's very good I got my jacket fixed." Carrera said. "Alright then." I said. "I'll come as well." Nerissa said as me and Carrera nodded. "You coming to Dan Feng." I said as he nodded as the four of us walked to the tailors

Third person pov

The four of them walked through town until they saw the Tailors store. (Y/n) was the first to walk inside as the bell ring as the shopkeeper came. "Welcome what can I do for you." The shopkeeper said as (y/n) got a good look.

"This is the first time seeing a cutie like you

"This is the first time seeing a cutie like you." She teased which got (y/n) flustered. "Ahri now's not the time stop flirting with our girlfriend." Carrera said with a tick mark. "Who's the second." Ahri said as Carrera pointed to Nerissa. "Anyways we need clothes tailored for (y/n)." Carrera said. "Alright then follow me (y/n)." Ahri said as she took (y/n) to the back room.

Readers pov

I was ahri in the back room as I saw a platform and a mirror. "Could you stand on the platform." Ahri said as she took my measurements. "So (y/n) how are you liking tempest city." Ahri said. "It's been great I've lived here for a month or two. Rimuru-san has been good to me almost like a father figure." I said. I watch Ahri go to the table with some sketches. "These are some references since rimuru-sama likes the formal military like style." Ahri said. "Oh." I said looking at some of the designs.

"This should be done before the leaders meeting since there are no other clients so wait in the lobby." Ahri said as I nodded as I walked to the lobby where nerissa, Carrera, and Dan Feng were. "What she say." Carrera said. "She said she should get it done before the leaders meeting." I said. "And since there are no client requests today she'll probably get it done by an hour at most two." Carrera said as we waited.

-short timeskip-

"(Y/n) it's ready for you to try on." Ahri said coming from the back. I nodded and followed her to the back. I saw it on the mannequin and it was very detailed. "Also why don't I shorten hair a bit." Ahri added. "You were also a hair stylist." I said as she nodded as she guided me to a chair and began to shorten my hair a little. "Alright there you go." Ahri said as I looked at it seeing how it is. "It looks good." I said. "Now try it on." She said as I went into the changing room.

Carrera's pov

Me, Nerissa, and Dan Feng were waiting on to see what Ahri tailored for (y/n) since this meeting between leaders is soon. I saw ahri walk out looking seeing us waiting. "Seems your curious of what (y/n) looks like with the new outfit I tailored for her." Ahri said as the three of us nodded. "We don't know what the three factions want with us." I said looking at ahri. "That's true what ever it is it's best to keep your guard up." Ahri said. "Alright guys I'm ready to show you guys." (Y/n) said as we all looked. "I would say this is my greatest work." Ahri said as (y/n) came out.

"Though (y/n) in pants is pretty cool

"Though (y/n) in pants is pretty cool." I said looking at her. "It all fits perfectly." (Y/n) said. "If you need any adjustments just come back." Ahri said. "Alright." (Y/n) said. "We should head back to rimuru-sama to get ready for this meeting." I said as the others nodded as we all went to rimuru-sama's building.

-short timeskip-

Third person pov

(Y/n) and the other went to the main building seeing rimuru waiting for them. "Everyone ready." Rimuru said. "Yes rimuru-sama." They all said. "(Y/n) can you do the honors." Rimuru said. "Yes rimuru-san." (Y/n) said teleporting them to Kuoh Academy.

The group made it to the double doors where the meeting is being held. (Y/n) and Carrera opened the double doors for rimuru-san as they saw the leaders of the three factions. Sirzechs of the Devil faction, Azazel of the Fallen Angels, and the Leader of the Angels Michael. "(Y/n) I wish you to represent us." Rimuru said. "Yes rimuru-san." (Y/n) said as she sat down in the empty seat. "So let's begin this meeting." Sirzechs said as they started the conversation about the aftermath of the Kokabiel fight and that he has been frozen.

The three have come to a conclusion that they should resort to peace. "So tell me red dragon emperor if you were have peace you could have all the time with Rias gremory if not we would be in constant war." Azazel said. "I would want peace." Issei said though him and Rias he still hasn't changed. "So ms spirit what about you." Azazel said. "Spirit." Issei said. "I am spirit now though the process split my original body from this new one." (Y/n) said pointing to her old body. "Then." Rias said. "Dan Feng inhabits (y/n)'s old body due to the crown." Azazel said. "The crown." Michael said. "The original spirit known as metatron." Azazel said. "She is the current vessel." Azazel said. "Oh then she must be quite strong." The white dragon emperor vali said. "Though there are downsides to metatron it can go easily out of control if the users emotions aren't controlled." Azazel said.

They continued discussing about (y/n)'s spirit as the room slowly froze like as if time stopped. "What happened." (Y/n) said. "Seems the half vampire boy is being held hostage." Azazel said. "Gasper." Rias said. "So this is the work of Rias' bishop." (Y/n) said. "It also seems we have gets." Sirzechs said seeing several magic circles showing wizards and witches knowing this will be a long battle.