Chapter 7

Reader pov

We watch as the game soon began. 'How will you approach this Rias.' I thought to myself. I watch as the view changed from riser sitting in the principals office to some of risers pieces moving along. Then I witnessed the first battle in the gym. 'Issei and Koneko vs Three of risers pawns and a rook.' I thought as I watch Koneko take on the rook and Issei.

"Is he literally running from two kids with chainsaw's." Carrera said. "Yep." I facepalmed seeing this is suppose to be the red dragon emperor. I kept watching seeing issei almost get hit a staff but breaking it with his hand instantly. He then touched each of the three pawns putting a seal on them. This soon peak my interest on what he'll do as I soon saw him snapped his fingers the girls clothes just disappeared. "What in the actual hell." Carrera said. "He really lives up to his name makes me wanna gouge my own eyes out." I said just seeing that now. "No kidding." Carrera said as we watched both issei and Koneko run out of the gym.

I saw it soon cut to outside seeing them as the gym exploded with akeno's thunder. "Damm." I said seeing Akeno level a building. 'Since this is a rating game those pieces weren't killed just eliminated.' I thought to myself. I watch the game progress seeing Koneko get hit with a bomb which was done by risers queen. The game progressed on to where issei and Kiba met at the field as they were both surrounded by the remaining pieces. "They're surrounded." Carrera said. "Let's see how they handle it." I said watching Kiba and issei.

Third person pov

Kiba and Issei were surrounded by the remaining pieces as Kiba handled the other knight while issei was handling the remaining pieces. "He's fending them off at a good level." Carrera said. (Y/n) observed as well seeing how he was able to transfer power Kiba boosting his sword birth taking out of some of the remaining pieces. "To be able to transfer power an interesting technique." (Y/n) said as Carrera nodded.

They watched as Kiba went out from an explosion along with Akeno being eliminated as well. "What Akeno defeated." (Y/n) said baffled at what he saw and he saw riser's queen holding out a little vial. "A dirty tactic." Carrera said. "Agreed." (Y/n) said as they watched as risers queen go off to where riser was as issei ran to Rias' aid. "Her abilities are almost similar to my nuclear magic." Carrera said as (y/n) nodded watching the battle commence seeing issei was at a huge disadvantage seeing him get bombed. Making Rias watch this soon made her surrender making it risers win.

-timeskip-

Readers pov

I was in my hut seeing what happened to go through defeat like that but to pull dirty tactic's like that. "Seems your in deep thought." I look to see it was rimuru-san. "Rimuru-san." I said standing up. "Carrera told me what happened earlier." He said. "Yea my former master lost which resulted in her arrange marriage." I said as a silver magic circle appeared revealing the silver haired maid. "You're the maid I've seen when riser first appeared." I said. "Yes my name is Grayfia Lucifige and I wanted to give you this." She handed me a paper with the seal. "It will transport you to the underworld near the venue where the ceremony will be held." She said as I looked at rimuru-san. "Go crash that wedding (y/n) besides I need to handle something's and remodel your hut into a traditional Japanese house." Rimuru-san said as I nodded and used the paper to teleport to the underworld.

- in the underworld-

'Crashing a wedding are we partner.' Dan Feng spoke in my mind. "Of course we are." I said sending shocks through my body seeing that there were some left over guards still guarding the entrance. 'Seems someone got here before us.' I thought. I decided to shock the remaining guards and walk into the building.

Issei pov

"Issei." Rias said as I stood before them at the front door. "Rias." I said panting. "Who are you fool." Riser said. "I'm issei hyoudou and I'm here to bring Rias Gremory back where she belongs and no one's gonna take her anything she wants to give." I said. "How dare you." Riser said. "Seriously is this guy mental." His sister said. "Seize him." Riser said as I saw multiple guards appear.