Chapter 6

Readers pov

Ever since being the host of Dan Feng and acquire the Imbibitor Lunae title along with my Devil Lord evolution it's almost like I'm a devil dragon. I look to see that I was in my conscious as there stood Dan Feng sitting a top a rock. "Dan Feng." I said looking him. "(Y/n)." Dan Feng said. "So this is where we'll mostly meet." I said as he nodded. "Yes and As a host of the Vidyahadara high elder you gain the abilities as well." Dan Feng said as the same orb floated around him. "Abilities." I said as Dan Feng nodded. "You can easily manipulate water around you and even summon the mighty azure dragon." Dan Feng said. "That's pretty neat." I said. "You are also to wield my spear as well known as the cloud piercer." Dan Feng said as the spear appeared from thin air.

"Whoa that's cool

"Whoa that's cool." I said holding the spear. "This weapon is yours if you run out of magic power but I doubt that will happen." Dan Feng said as my body began to slowly fade. "It seems your waking up til our next talk." Dan Feng said.

-in the real world-

I slowly woke up sitting up. "You're awake." I look to see Carrera inside my hut. "Carrera good morning." I said as I looked to see that same spear leaning against the wall of the hut. "Morning (y/n) rimuru-sama want me to give you news and an item hand made by the blacksmith of this city." Carrera said opening the box.

"It's almost like you're proposing to me

"It's almost like you're proposing to me." I teased picking up the ring and putting it on. "S..S..Shut up anyways I've got one as well to hide my aura to and I'm also going with you to your school." Carrera said. "Wait your coming with me to Kuoh academy." I said as she nodded. "Rimuru-sama is cautious of your newly acquired form and this ring will mask your aura too." Carrera said. "Carrera I suggest you also get out since I'm about to change." I said. "S-s-sure I'll wait outside." Carrera said as she walked out of the hut.

I proceeded to change into my school uniform and took a good look in the mirror. 'Sheesh Dan Feng how do you maintain this hair.' I thought to myself putting on a hair tie. I got up and walked out of the hut to see Jaune waiting for me. "Did I take long." I said looking at her. She shook her head. "Nope." She said as we both teleported to kuoh academy.

Third person pov

(Y/n) and Carrera were at a street near Kuoh academy since not much students would see them. They both walked towards the main gate of the school as both male and female students saw (y/n) and Carrera . "How did the school introvert (y/n) get a hot babe." A male student said. "They both got matching rings couple goals." A female student said. "And what he's lucky is that she's a tomboy as well." Another male student said.

"Was your school this weird." Carrera whispered to him. "Yeah from what I've heard there a trio in this school named the perverted trio." He whispered back as the two entered the building. "So I gotta get my schedule." Carrera said as (y/n) nodded as the two walked upstairs to the student council room as they got there (y/n) knocked on the door hearing Sona's voice. The duo walked into the student council room seeing Sona and her queen along with Rias and her queen. "(Y/n) what can I do for you." Sona said. "My friend need to get her schedule." (Y/n) said. "Alright then what her name." Sona said looking through. "Carrera Aldrich." Jaune said. "Found it Ms Aldrich." Sona said handing it to Carrera . "Thank you." Carrera said as Rias spoke. "(Y/n)." Rias said as He looked at Rias. "I wanted to apologize for my choice of expelling you from my peerage. My selfish actions of getting myself a powerful piece and out of my arranged marriage made me expel you from my peerage. It's your choice to forgive me or not." Rias said lowering her head begging him to comeback.

"Lift your head Gremory." (Y/n) said. "Is that the reason why you expelled him but he said you did it out pity for him to join your peerage." Jaune said angrily as (y/n) put his hand up which quieted Carrera. "Rias your actions are unforgivable for what you did back then but Even Traitors can be redeemed." (Y/n) said. "Do you really forgive me." Rias said. "You have to earn my trust for me to fully forgive you. Let's go Carrera." (Y/n) said as (y/n) followed him out of the Student council room.

Sona's pov

"He's really matured as a devil." Tsubaki said. "I thought (y/n) was gonna be really mad." I said. "Seems there's a reason he would be that way." Akeno said. "Even so I believe that is the most reasonable way to talk things out." I said which the others agreed with me. "What about your rating game isn't it after school." Tsubaki said. "Yeah it is this will determine my fate." Rias said as the school bell rang signaling classes starting.

Readers pov

"Alright class we have a new student joining us today would you please come in." The teacher said as it was Carrera who walked in the classroom. "My name is Carrera Aldrich and I'm from America." Carrera said. "Any question's for Ms. Aldrich." The teacher said as hands shot up. The teacher pointed at a female student. "Are you and (y/n) really a couple." The female student said as Carrera nodded. "He's my boyfriend but we started dating yesterday." Carrera said as the girls screamed with joy while the male students stared at me in envy.

"You can come at all you want but it will never change her mind." I said giving them the stare of a dominant lion. They soon stayed quiet after my saying. "Anyways ms Aldrich sit next to the open seat next to (y/n)." The teacher said as Carrera sat next to me as class began.

-timeskip to after school-

"(Y/n)." Carrera said as I looked back. "Yeah." I said. "What you said earlier was that true." She said. "It is they can never change your mind when I'm around." I said. "But I can beat them down." Carrera said as I gave a short chuckle. "I'm sure you can." I said as we walked to the old school building entering the ORC club room. "(Y/n)." Kiba said as the other members along with Sona and Tsubaki were there too. "I see came to support us." Akeno said. I nodded as I looked at Rias and her two recent pieces. "The red dragon emperor." I pointed to issei. "Wait you know who I am." Issei pointed to myself. "I've done some research on it I can understand why Rias wanted a very powerful sacred gear." I said. "Though I wish to see what the red dragon emperor truly holds." I said as I saw the silver haired maid appear which meant it was time for their rating game to start.