Chapter 11

Readers pov

It was the morning as me, nerissa, and Carrera were walking to the main gate of the academy. I was rubbing my eyes due to yeserday both nerissa and Carrera had near death grip cuddles on me. "(Y/n) you ok." Carrera said. "I'm fine." I yawned. "That doesn't sound good." Nerissa said as I hope morning couldn't get worse as we made it to the front gate as I saw it was both of issei's friends and most of the male students.

"You got to be kidding me." I said. "(Y/n) tempest we've had enough of you taking all the girls." Issei's bald friend said as the other cheered behind him. "Does it really have to be done this early in the morning." I said yawning. "What scared thinking that we'll take your girls from you." His friend with the glasses said as the rest of the male students laughed. "Geez their idiots for doing this early in the morning." Carrera said. "Besides what's the point (y/n)'s got girlfriends because he's not perverted." A female student said as other female student backed her up.

"Hold my school bag." I said handing it to nerissa walking up to issei's bald. "You really think it's my fault for taking all the girls." I said. "Well yeah we can't even a chance with ladies because of you and Kiba." Issei's bald friend said. "I'm being reasonable if you stop this I'll let you go." I said. "What you scared." As most of the male students laughed as I gave one of the male students a good punch knocking them out. "Any other words you want to say to me about taking my fiancé's." I said looking at them with the death glare which made some of them pee their pants. "N-n-no." They said . "Good because I would've knocked all of you out better not hear you say anything about me or my fiancé's ever again." I said in a cold voice as they all scattered.

"That was pretty hot." Nerissa said. "I can agree as well." Carrera said as I walked back to them taking my school bag from Nerissa. "I just hope this day doesn't make my mood worse." I said walking into class with them.

-timeskip-

Third person pov

(Y/n), nerissa, and Carrera were back in (y/n)'s house as they were relaxing. 'Seems it's a bit quiet.' (Y/n) thought to himself. "Something on your mind (y/n)." Carrera said. "I don't know I just feeling something bad is gonna happen to the school." (Y/n) said. "Thinking something might happen to Rias and her group." Nerissa said as I nodded. "Let's teleport to the academy." (Y/n) said as the two nodded as (y/n) teleported them near the academy.

-at the school-

Sona's peerage was placing up a barrier around the academy. "Pres do you think help arrive." Saji said. "Rias' queen asked for her brothers help and we need to hold them off until him or my sister arrives." Sona said as (y/n), nerissa and Carrera arrived on the scene. "(Y/n)." Saji said. "Give me the sit rep Sona." He said. "Rias and her group are trying to hold off kokabiel until sirzechs arrives." Sona said. "Open the barrier." (Y/n) said as he looked at Carrera and Nerissa. "Nerissa think you can fight." (Y/n) said
"I can try my best." Nerissa said. Sona then opened the barrier as the three of them walked inside.

Readers pov

We walked through the school making it to the open field. 'Partner that man is a leader class fallen angel.' Dan Feng said as I looked to see him sit upon a throne.