Chapter 12

Readers pov

"Ngh." I open my eyes to see I was in the bed. 'What happened.' I thought to myself. 'You overused your power and your new power as well.' Dan Feng said. "Ugh." I said sitting up. "(Y/n)." I saw nerissa come in the room. "(Y/n) you should rest the amount of magicules you used has taken a toll on your body." Nerissa said as I laid back down.

"What happened after I fainted." I said. "Me and Carrera teleported back to rimuru city we then took you back to your house then laid you down to let you get some rest." Nerissa said. "I used your phone to give Sona a heads up you won't be at school for a while for your recovery." Nerissa said. "Thank you." I said. I laid back down as I rested my eyes.

Nerissa's pov

I saw (y/n) fall asleep seeing that ring I gave him and the ring Carrera gave him. I got up letting him sleep as I went to the main room sitting in the kotatsu. "(Y/n) still asleep." Carrera said coming in. "Yeah he is though I feel guilty for him going through that." I said looking down. "Don't feel down (y/n) would be sad if he saw you like this." Carrera said. "Yeah you're right."  I said looking at Carrera.

"Even so that power (y/n) received what was that." Carrera said. "The power must've mixed with (y/n)'s devil lord evolution along with my broken horn and the ring." I said. "To make him achieve that form making his lighting abilities enhanced." Carrera said as I nodded as we talked more about (y/n)'s power.

-timeskip-

Readers pov

I woke up from my nap as I got up from my bed. I put on some clothes as I walk into the main room. "Nerissa is Carrera not here." I said seeing that. "She said she had to do something like oversee something in the court." Nerissa said. "I see well I'm gonna train was wondering if you want to come so you don't be alone at home." I said. "Sure." She said as me and her went to the open field where me and Carrera trained when I first started training.

"So that form you got Carrera told me that it correlated with my broken horn and the ring." Nerissa said. "Yeah I guess it unlock something within me.Let me see if I can go into it." I said as I concentrated with the ring feeling its power correlated with my devil lord trait.

Nerissa pov

I saw (y/n)'s ring shine as a pillar of blue light shined upon him as I saw the transform Carrera told me about.

"It feels like the ravencroft genes are mixing with you (y/n)

"It feels like the ravencroft genes are mixing with you (y/n)." I said looking at him. "Yeah." He said as I could feel his aura its very strong even with the mixture of the genes. "I haven't test the capabilities of this form even with the boost in lighting abilities I want to test my fire abilities first." He said making a flame in his right hand.

I watch him fly up near over a Forest seeing him compress that miniature sun of his. "Nerissa." I look to see that it was Carrera. "Carrera." I said as she looked up. "So that's the form (y/n) used to fight kokabiel." Carrera said looking up. "Yeah that's the form." I said looking up. "I've also got a letter that rimuru-sama wanted me to give to (y/n)." Carrera said holding up an envelope. Me and Carrera saw him drop the small ball of energy near the forest he was over as he said the words. "Dawn of the Fallen star."

(It's only when the small star drops and its red)

We saw it slowly drop as it caused huge burst of energy and high wind near us. "That was awesome." Carrera said. I saw (y/n) land near us as he undid the transformation. "Hey Carrera what's the letter for." (Y/n) said seeing it was in carrera's hands. "Oh yeah rimuru-sama wanted me to give this to you it had now name or anything a messenger dropped it off to him saying to give it to you." Carrera said as she handed it to (y/n). "I'll go now seems who ever it is they must be very interested in Dan Feng or me." (Y/n) said looking at me and nerissa as he teleported out.

Readers pov

I landed back in Kuoh as I sat in the park bench opening up the envelope. 'Come to this address.' I read the note. 'Dan Feng do you think this is some trap.' I said in my mind. 'I'm unsure myself but all we have is that address..' Dan Feng said. I kept walking until I found the address. 'It looks like a nice place.' I thought to myself as I knocked at the door. "Coming." A voice said coming to the door as it was opened.

"Were you the one who sent the letter to Rimuru-san

"Were you the one who sent the letter to Rimuru-san." I said looking at him. "Yes indeed come in we can talk more." The man said as I walked into his place lots of items some rare or even valuable. "Anything to drink you want wine, sake anything to your taste." He said. "What about hmm red wine." I said as he nodded. "Take a seat on one of the couches." He said as I sat on one of the open couches. He collects a lot of things some new some from olden times. 'Quite the collector.' I said looking around seeing him come back with a glass of wine and sake. He set it down and sat across from me. "Who are you." I said looking at him. "I am Azazel leader of the fallen angels." Azazel said. "What would the leader of the fallen angels want with me." I said looking at him. "I come with no ill intent more like curiosity." Azazel said. "Curiosity." I said confused picking up my glass.

"Dan feng the betrayer." He said. "Dan Feng why him." I said taking a sip. "The shackling prison is one of the most impossible prisons to escape especially made for criminals committed one of the ten sins in that country." Azazel said. "The ten sins." I said. 'Partner let me take over for a few minutes.' Dan feng said as I let him take over to explain while I sat in my own conscience.