Chapter 8

Readers pov

Me and Nerissa soon entered her families home as the maid's welcomed her. "This house is quite nice." I said looking at the interior. "Thanks you can thank my parents they decided the interior." Nerissa said. We made it to the living room as I saw a small stage. "Make yourself comfortable I need to grab my mic." Nerissa said as I sat down. 'It's a pretty room.' I thought to myself.

"Oh my my daughter brought home a guest." I look to see where the voice came from.

"O-oh hello I'm (y/n) tempest your daughter brought me here

"O-oh hello I'm (y/n) tempest your daughter brought me here." I said. She gasped which I was confused by. "That means I can have more grandchildren." She said. "I'm sorry what." I said which she grasped both my hands. "You can call me mother too (y/n)." She said. "Ma'am I don't even know your name." Which she composed her self. "I'm Seliana Ravencroft mother of Nerissa." Seliana said. "Mom we heard commotion something happening." We heard another pair of voice's walk in as two more people came into the living room.

'She say she was the youngest of three sisters

'She say she was the youngest of three sisters.' Dan Feng said in my mind. "Ara seems Nerissa brought a boy home." The eldest one said. "You think she'll get married." The middle sister said. 'What the hell is going on.' I said in my mind. "(Y/n) I found my mic are you for my perf- . Mom, Aradia, Malpha what are you doing." Nerissa said. "We were getting to know your new boyfriend sis." Aradia said. "He's not my new boyfriend." Nerissa said blushing. "Yeah besides I'm sure her father wouldn't approve of me." I said chuckling. "Who I wouldn't approve of." A masculine voice said as I looked to see no other than the father himself.

'Holy crap he's huge

'Holy crap he's huge.' I thought to myself. "Honey who is this young man." His voice sounded deep I would say it would be understandable for a father to be protective of his daughters especially when they bring a boy. "My name is (Y/n) Tempest sir." I said. "(Y/n) was it what brought you to our home." He said. "He wanted to hear my singing voice dad." Nerissa said. "Also honey Nerissa will be also soon married too." Her mother said. "Wait let's not get too far with these things Mrs ravencroft." I said.

"Y-y-yeah mom let's not go that far." Nerissa said getting up on the stage. "Ahem (y/n) was it can I speak with you in private." The dad said. "Yes sir." I said following him into the kitchen. "You wanted to talk with me sir." I said. "Yes I'll say this it's shouldn't be me who you should be worried about." He said. "Then who sir." I said. "It's my wife. Most people say the father is the scariest but it's worse when the wife is the most pissed." He said. "Noted." I whispered back. "Also the reason why my wife asked you if you were Nerissa's boyfriend is because Nerissa is the only one not married since her two older sisters are already married." He said. "I see I also need to think about it since I already have a girlfriend right now." I whispered to him. "It is understandable it does take a lot of consideration when in this situation anyways go I'm sure my daughter is waiting." He said as I went back to the living room.

"(Y/n) are you ready to hear." Nerissa said as I nodded hear her sing a song.

Her voice is truly enticing could drive even a normal human into eternal madness. 'I see now why they call her the demon of sound.' I said to myself her voice truly elegant almost makes my heart skip a beat. 'But I have Carrera would she be approving of another girl with the three of us dating.' I thought to myself. The performance slowly ended as I clapped. "It truly was a beautiful performance Nerissa." I said as I looked at the clock. "I should leave it's getting late." I said getting up as I looked back. "Til we meet again." I said teleporting back to rimuru city.

-timeskip-

Third person pov

(Y/n) made it back to the city appearing in the town square. "(Y/n) you made it back." He looked to see it was rimuru-san. "Rimuru-san." He said walking to him as he saw Carrera with him. "So how was crashing the wedding." Carrera said. "Was pretty cool got to beat up a phoenix by smashing his pride." He said. "Lucky I had to oversee the Supreme Court that day." Carrera said. "Anything else happened while you were there (y/n)." Rimuru-san said did (y/n) really want to tell rimuru and Carrera. His mind was thinking on how they would react to the news. "After the battle the devil king ask if I wanted compensation for my efforts. So I asked him that I wish to find the demon of sound." He soon went into explanation of going to the ravencroft household and upon hearing the songstress' voice his research was true.

"So the mother thought you were here daughter's boyfriend and the father told you that his wife was the scariest." Carrera said as (y/n) nodded. "It's like say I would be scared to see you pissed along with you nuking an entire forest." (Y/n) said. "That's true anyways (y/n) would you like to see your new place." Rimuru-san said. He nodded as (y/n) followed rimuru to (y/n) new place seeing the place was bigger than his hut. "The house is renovated to keep to that modern and traditional Japanese feel along with your own personal hotsprings in the back." Rimuru-san said as they walked through the house looking at everything. "Thank you rimuru-san." He said. "It's nothing (y/n) anyways I'll let you and Carrera be." Rimuru-san left leaving me and carrera.

"So (y/n) what was that about the ravencroft family." Carrera said. "Like I said the mother thought I was her boyfriend but I told the father I had you. Even if I told you I don't know what your reaction would since we started dating." He said looking at Carrera. Carrera her self didn't know what to do with this information with what (y/n) told her. "I'm taking this in consideration for both our sake (y/n). I can share but we are also gonna get married as well." Carrera said. He put his hand on top of carrera's. "I can agree to those terms." (Y/n) said giving Carrera a kiss on the lips. "T-t-that was my first kiss." Carrera said. "Mine too." (Y/n) said as Carrera leaned on (y/n)'s shoulder. "Who is this daughter of the ravencroft family." Carrera asked. "Her name is nerissa ravencroft the youngest. I'm sure she'll probably be transferred to the school I go to.Besides I need some shut eye you can sleep with me if you like." He said laying back closing his eyes. "It couldn't be that bad." Carrera said sleeping next to (y/n).