Chapter 2

Readers pov

It was the day after the feast as I sat up looking at the hut Rimuru-san made for me it was quite comfy. 'There's school today but should I go back.' I thought of my self.

-at Kuoh academy-

Sona's pov

It was another day at the school and the days were quieter. "President it's been a few days since (y/n) has been in school." Tsubaki said. "Yes but there shouldn't be a reason he didn't come." I said. "Yeah he can't just straight up disappear." Saji said. "True saji's right no one can just straight up disappear unless what Rias told me that he was murdered by strays or he went stray." I said. "But (y/n) isn't the type of person to go stray." Tsubaki said. "Yeah if Rias didn't get to him I could have recruited him into my peerage." I said as I went back to work.

-with (y/n)-

Readers pov

I got out of my hut seeing that butler that is always with rimuru. "Your that butler with rimuru." I said. "Let me introduce myself I am Diablo butler and secretary of rimuru-sama." Diablo said. "So rimuru-san has two secretaries." I said. "Correct and Rimuru-sama wanted me to come get you so we can help develop your devil like capabilities." Diablo said as I followed him to where they will conduct my development. We soon made it to an open field where rimuru-san was with one of his other associates.

"Is this the person Rimuru-sama

"Is this the person Rimuru-sama." The person said. "Yes (y/n) this is Carrera she will be your teacher." Rimuru said. "Hello." I said as I did a slight bow. "Hey rimuru-sama told me that your previous master lacked in helping your development." Carrera said. "Yea saw me as a weak link." I said. "Don't doubt yourself once you're done with my training you will be stronger than a devil." Carrera said giving me a soft punch to my chest. "Now let's begin with the first lesson." Carrera said.

Rimuru pov

"Do you believe carrera's training can help (y/n)." Diablo said. "I could've choose anyone to train (y/n) but I believe one of my 4 Black number leaders could train (y/n) but I felt Carrera would be best." I said watching Carrera help (y/n) with his physical prowess.

"Though what I don't believe is that why would (y/n) be reborn as a devil." I said. "The reason is unknown rimuru-sama." Diablo said. "But part of me doesn't understand Kuoh isn't near us almost miles apart." I said. "Though I'll say this rimuru-sama devils are capable of using magic circles even as forms of teleportation since devils are the lower form of daemons like me." Diablo said. "That's true devils are able to create teleportation circles able to teleport at great distances." I said to which Diablo nodded as we continued to watch.

Readers pov

"Hmm your physical prowess is average at that let's try manifesting a magical orb." Carrera said as she generated an orange magic orb floating above her finger. I nodded as I tried to focus to make the magic orb appear. "Try to not focus too much to make it appear." Carrera said. I let myself slowly focus imagining that there is an orb floating above my finger.