Chapter 5

Readers pov

I was walking in the city to find Tes. 'Maybe Tes has the answer and I just met Ultima today.' I thought to myself. I sighed and continued walking in thought that encounter with the man in the maroon suit when I was at the ORC and ultima saying that Carrera has a crush on me. 'Agh I'm thinking too much let's see if Tes is in the building.' I thought to my self as I enter the town center building seeing shion.

"Shion-san." I said. "(Y/n)-kun what can I do for you." Shion said. "Do you know where Tes is." I said looking at her. "She's overlooking training but she just finished recently so she's in the library right now." Shion said. "Thanks shion." I said walking into the library. "Tes." I said as she closed the book. "Yes (y/n) something I can help you with." She said. "It has to do with Jaune." I said. "I'm listening." As she was curious about it as well. "Ultima told me that Carrera was spacing out at meeting's thinking that Carrera has a crush on me." I said. "Well your not wrong she does space out during meeting's and when me or Ultima mention your name she would get giddy to which ultima would tease her about it." Tes said. "She does." To which Tes nodded. "She tries to deny it but in actuality she really does like you." Tes said. "She does." I said. "Mhm." Tes said as I got up. "Thanks Tes but I need some time alone to think about it." I said walking out of the library.

Third person pov

(Y/n) left the main town building thinking about this new found information he learned from Tes. (Y/n) was never taught or knew the concept of love during his time in Kuoh he was mostly known as the quiet bookworm who would read upon the hill overlooking the academy.

He wandered more out of the city slowly seeing into the forest. 'Maybe I should do some exploring to get some familiarity.' He thought to himself as walked through the forest as it was calm and peaceful. His mind still wandering about Carrera having a crush on him. He sat near a river seeing it flow at a calm pace. He sighed and got up going deeper into the forest until he saw the entrance of a cave. He curiously walked in seeing that it was dark as he used his hand to create a small flame guiding his way through the cave.

He heard water droplets as he continued exploring the cave. Hearing the droplets of water coming from the stalagmites as he soon came upon a seal. "Huh what is this." He said inspecting it. 'It's very powerful for a seal rimuru-san gave me some knowledge about magic seals.' (Y/n) thought to himself. As thiry minutes went by (y/n) undid the seal. 'Undoing that alone slowly drained me.' He thought to himself as he moved forward. His advancement upon hearing the sound of chains echo in the cave. He slowly stopped at his destination seeing someone with draconic features hanged at the center of those chains.

 He slowly stopped at his destination seeing someone with draconic features hanged at the center of those chains

"Who are you." (Y/n) said looking at the man who looked down upon him. "Someone labored as a traitor and Banished from his country due to his own arrogance." The man said. "Banished I guess you could say the same as me guess I was banished as well from my group lacking in things I can barely combat." (Y/n) said. "Yet you slowly overcame that but I uphold all the things I've done oh so long ago." The man said. "Who are you." (Y/n) said looking up. "My name is Dan Feng a former high elder vidyahadara and former member of the quintet." Dan Feng said. "I'm (Y/n) tempest and you mentioned the quintet." (Y/n) said. "Yes more specifically the high cloud quintet." Dan Feng said. "The high cloud quintet." (Y/n) said as Dan Feng nodded.

"These chains kept me here for so long as a form of punishment for the crimes I've committed." Dan Feng said. "These chains can they be undone." (Y/n) said. "It's been thousands of years since these chains confound me and have never been broken." Dan Feng said. "Then this is my attempt." (Y/n) said as he tried to undo Dan Feng's chains. "You're a fool for someone to free a traitor." Dan Feng said. "Even so traitors can be redeemed." (Y/n) said slowly the chains begin to crack. 'He's insane for someone who wants to free a traitor but I'll give him for his determination.' Dan Feng said as the chains broke setting Dan Feng free. "See I told you this fool can set someone free." (Y/n) said as Dan Feng gave a slight chuckle. "You are right there could be some hope of my redemption." Dan Feng said looking at (y/n) as he got up. "You are quite the interesting fellow and a good host." Dan Feng said putting his hand out. (Y/n) grasped Dan Feng's hand as all the water in Dan Feng's prison pushed towards (y/n) encasing him in a ball of water as Dan Feng disappeared.

Two hours went by as the ball bursted revealing (y/n) in a new form.

"What happened

"What happened." (Y/n) said looking for signs of Dan Feng but his body is not hear. 'It seems the transformation is completed.' Dan Feng spoke through the orb that was levitating in (y/n)'s hand. "Dan Feng what do you mean." (Y/n) said. 'You are my new host (y/n) of Imbibitor Lunae.' Dan Feng spoke. "Imbibitor Lunae." He said. 'It's the title of High Elder.' Dan Feng said. "It feels weird." (Y/n) said feeling the horns on his head almost feel hard as metal. (Y/n) then proceeded out of the cave retracing his step back to the entrance of the cave.

Rimuru pov

'Hmm it's weird I haven't seen (y/n) most of the day.' I thought to myself as I walked to the lobby. "Hey Shuna." I said. "Yes rimuru-sama." Shuna said. "Has (y/n) been in the building." I said. "He was talking shion then after a few minutes he went to the library then after that he left." Shuna said. 'Attention immeasurable energy detected.' Great sage said. "What." I said running out of the building which caught Carrera, Tes, and Ultima off guard. "Rimuru-sama what's happening." Carrera said running with me. "I don't know but I felt this high aura." I said as we came to the source to see the figure.

" I said as we came to the source to see the figure

(Just imagine the hair white)

"Rimuru-san." (Y/n) said. "(Y/n) is that you." Carrera said. "Whoa he went through a major appearence change." Ultima said. "This power." Tes said. "Great sage can you detect the aura." I said. 'It is (y/n) aura indeed but there is a second aura increasing (y/n)'s power.' Great sage said. "Rimuru-san I am the host of the high elder Imbibitor Lunae." (Y/n) said. "Imbibitor Lunae." Jaune said. "Great sage who is Imbibitor Lunae." I said. 'Imbibitor Lunae is the title of the High elder of the vidyahadara the most recent being Dan Feng.' Great sage said. "Dan Feng so you are the vessel of Dan Feng." I said which (y/n) nodded. "I am still the (y/n) you know but Dan Feng's spirit is in me." (Y/n) said as his transformation brought him back to normal. "Dang this hair is long." (Y/n) said. "Well at least you're safe." Tes said. "Yeah if the bond of the body and spirit in a water bubble for two hours is safe." (Y/n) said. "Though Jaune was the most worried when you left and weren't to be seen." Ultima said which Carrera elbowed her. (Y/n) gave a slight chuckle and walked to Carrera.

"Were you that worried." (Y/n) said in a calm voice. "Uhh." I could see Carrera's face was red even for a laidback girl herself she was asking for pointers from the others. "Cause don't worry I'll always be there for you." (Y/n) said leaving a quick kiss which broke Carrera as Ultima and Tes caught her. "I'm gonna turn in for the day." (Y/n) said. "Alright then (y/n)." I said as I watch (y/n) walk back to his hut.