Chapter 10

Readers pov

I go into a stance as I saw irina got into one as well. I flash stepped in front of irina sending a palm strike sending irina off. "Irina." Her partner said as I saw her match with Kiba was done seeing him defeated. I saw her partner slam her sword down causing a shockwave. 'So that sword causes shockwaves.' I thought to myself as the both of them came at me. 'You're in a tight spot partner.' Dan feng said in my mind. 'Yeah.' I said as I summoned cloud piercer blocking their attacks. "That spear." Her partner said. "The one possessed by the traitor Dan feng the cloud piercer." I said twirling the spear as I gave them a come at me gesture.

Carrera's pov

"You think (y/n) will be ok." Nerissa said looking at me. "He will be he was trained by me." As we watched him deflect attacks from both Excalibur users. "He's keeping up with them." Nerissa said as (y/n) swiped at them making them jump back. "Let's go irina we have a mission to do." Her partner said as they stowed their swords and left. "You ok." (Y/n) said helping issei up. "Yeah I'm ok." Issei said as (y/n) walked up to me and nerissa.

"Seems you two were entertained with that fight." (Y/n) said. "Yeah and besides I'm sure those who are looking for those Excalibur's are probably wanting to bring them together." I said as (y/n) nodded. "Nerissa why don't you come with me and Carrera to tempest." (Y/n) said. "Yeah that would be best." Nerissa said as we used (y/n)'s teleportation to get back home.

Readers pov

We appeared at the town square as nerissa looked seeing the city being lively. "Let's go back to my place." I said as I took them back to my place. We were inside as the three of us sat down in the main room. "Quite roomy." Nerissa said. "So you think they'll look into the excaliburs those devils." Carrera said. "No but I feel there will be so plan they might do with the church duo." I said. "I also wanted to add since we are soon to be married where will we sleep since there is a single bed room." I added as I got up as they followed me as I slid the door seeing there was a huge Japanese futon matress laid upon the tatami floor. "Looks almost a queen size." Carrera said. "But I'll say this can we even fit." Nerissa said. "Let's try." I said as I laid in the middle with nerissa and Carrera laying on my left and right side.

"A bit tight." Carrera said. "Yeah." I said. "I can agree." Nerissa said. "I might have to ask rimuru-san to get us a bigger bed." I said getting up. "Unless you guys like cuddling." I said looking at them. "I think a more spaceful bed would be nice." Carrera said with nerissa nodding. "Anyways I'm gonna go ask rimuru-san for a bigger bed." I said leaving the room.

Nerissa pov

"Carrera was it." I said as she nodded. "So you wanna know about (y/n)." She said as I nodded. "Well some basic information would be that (y/n) had no family, was betrayed by his former master, and that's mostly it." Carrera said. "That's really sad." I said. "(Y/n) said he was curious of your voice." Carrera said as I nodded. "I told him that my voice can entice those it drove those mad in the underworld whenever I sing." I said.

"What about you Carrera tell me about yourself." I said. "Well I am one of the primordial demons so I was here during the creation." She said. "I also was the one who trained (y/n) as well which made him into who he is." She added. "That's interesting." I said as I saw the door slide opening revealing (y/n). "Rimuru-san said they'll replace the bed today but we'll have to sleep on the kotatsu in the living room." (Y/n) said as we both nodded. "Also why don't you girls take a dip in the hot springs while I make something for the three of us." (Y/n) said. "Are you sure hope shion didn't teach you." Carrera said. "Don't worry Shuna taught me." He said as me and nerissa went to the hot springs.

Readers pov

I walk into the kitchen thinking on what to make. 'maybe a Japanese chicken and egg rice bowl.' I thought to myself and gathered the ingredients. I began to wash the rice and drain it about a good 3 to 4 times. I soon continued on prepping other things once I put it in the rice cooker. 'It seems I'm making good progress.' I said to myself as I prepped sauce once I was done with that I began to grill the chicken to make it taste tender but not too tender.

'So this is what shuna meant by girls like a person who can cook.' I said to myself as I let the chicken simmer a little. Once everything was done I began to piece everything together into three separate bowls looking at the result of what I cooked.

 Once everything was done I began to piece everything together into three separate bowls looking at the result of what I cooked

'I should tell the girls dinners ready.' I unplugged the rice cooker and turned off the stove walking to the door of the hot spring. "Dinners ready." I said from the door. "Alright (y/n)." They both responded as I sat down at the kitchen table.

Third person pov

Nerissa and Carrera got out of the baths as the two changed into yukata robes as the pair walked into the kitchen. "You made chicken egg rice bowls." Carrera said as (y/n) nodded. The three sat together as they began to eat. "Mm it tastes great." Nerissa said. "Thanks it took multiple tries to do it." (Y/n) said. The trio soon finished dinner as (y/n) got up picking up the plates. "Let me do the dishes (y/n)." Nerissa said. "Actually we'll both do it." Carrera said. "Yeah relax in the hot springs as well.

"Ok then." (Y/n) said as he went to the hot spring striping down as he hopped in sitting down. 'Seems you got good soon to be wives partner.' Dan Feng said in his mind. 'Yea but still those Excalibur fragments and Kiba sudden change.' He said mentally speaking with Dan Feng. (Y/n) sighed and looked up at the night sky. 'I wouldn't even care if all the male students came after me at school.' (Y/n) sighed knowing about his two fiancé. He decided to get out of the hot springs and change into the yukata robes that were provided. He walked into the living seeing that there were people who grabbed the futon matress. "The replacement bed is ready." Nerissa said. "It's super comfy." Carrera said. "Thanks for your work." He said looking at the two movers as they left with the futon. (Y/n) walked into the bed room seeing the queen sized bed in the room. (Y/n) laid in the middle while both nerissa and Carrera laid on the left and right sides of (y/n). "Well good night you two." (Y/n) said. "Good night (y/n)." Carrera and Nerissa said as they both kissed (y/n) on both cheeks as the three of them fell asleep.