Chapter 3

Readers pov

'This should be the day I come back to Kuoh academy.' I thought to myself. "(Y/n)." I look to see rimuru come into my hut. "Rimuru-san." I said. "You think you'll be okay heading back to Kuoh academy." Rimuru said. "I've missed three days of school rimuru-san as a student I can't neglect it." I said readying my teleportation circle. "I'll see you rimuru-san." I said teleporting near Kuoh academy.

-at kuoh-

I was near an area near the school as I slowly walked in the crowd of students entering the school. I walked into the school and up the stairs see Saji handling some papers. "Seems you got your hands full." I said grabbing half the stack. "(Y/n) how are you." Saji said as I did a little shush. "You could say I was at the hospital for a while." I said. Me and Saji soon entered the student council. "Saji I see you were ab-." Sona was in shock to see me still alive. "(Y/n) how are you alive." Tsubaki said. "Rias said you were murdered by strays." Sona said.

"That was false Rias expelled me from her peerage pulling the piece out of my chest giving it to her new piece. She soon dumped my body in a far forest leaving me for dead."  I said putting down the papers. "Well it's good to see your back." Sona said as I nodded and left to the classroom.

-During lunch-

Third person pov

It was lunch time as (y/n) was sitting a top a hill under the tree reading a book. He look to see an oh so familiar face walking up to this spot. "Hey you're in my spot." The voice said monotone. "I thought this was our hang out spot Koneko." (Y/n) said looking up from his book. "(Y/n) you're alive." Koneko said. "Well and breathing." He said as he explained his living situation to Koneko. "Anything happened ever since I was expelled." He said. "Rias is a part of an arranged marriage as there is a meeting after school." Koneko said. "well thanks for the information Koneko." He said as they soon spent their lunch together.

-timeskip to after school-

Readers pov

It was after school as I began to pack things up and decided to drop by the Occult research club. 'I'm sure Jaune has another training program for me. But let's drop by and see the juicy news.' I thought to myself looking at the old school building. I entered the room and went down to the hall where all of there meeting were held as I looked a to see a man with blonde hair and a silver haired woman in a maid outfit.