CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN.

Mature content, reader discretion advised.
Karyn.
    I pull him into the bathroom and he doesn't protest. Before I go any further, I just have to exclaim at how magnificent Saphire Towers is. The boys get a whole floor to themselves and it has a feel of one of those penthouses back on earth.
     Arem's room is big and spacious; king sized bed, huge closet, a desk and chair at one side, a hammock facing floor to ceiling windows that offer an amazing view of the grounds, bean bags at one corner close to a mini fridge. The room is painted a creamy white colour, with different shades of grey to match. The bathroom is mind blowing. I had thought my bathroom was amazing, his is otherworldly.

      Marble tiles, sea-stained glass, a giant jacuzzi at the center, a screen door that I assume leads to the shower. He sees my expression and smirks.
      Now he's the one leading me, he pushes the screen door and we step into another world. It feels like I just fell into the ocean. The walls- scratch that, the water around sway gently like the sea, when the current is low. I reach out to touch it, expecting my hands to pass through, but it's solid.

      There's a small platform, extended from the 'wall' above my head where body wash and sponge are. He presses a a small pad on the wall and rain begins to fall. I swear my jaw has hit the ground. It starts in a drizzle and the downpour increases, falling against us. I look up in awe. The 'ceiling' is actually metal panels that slide away to reveal sprinklers, falling down on us like rain.
     He closes the glass doors and turns to face me.
    "See anything you like?" He asks softly, and I blink at him rapidly. Like what I see?
       . It's freaking amazing! .

   My clothes are drenched now and sticking to my skin, and he walks over to me. I shiver involuntarily at the expression on his face.
   "I'll take it your pleasantly surprised." He whispers, tucking a wet lock behind me ear. He drags his hand down my neck, pulling my face upwards to smash his lips against mine. He licks my lips softly, before pushing his tongue through my parted lips.

     I moan aginst him as he strokes my tongue and pulls me closer. My body is slick aginst his, as a result of the water.
      "I want to peel these clothes off you. I want to hear you scream my name as I show you just how crazy you make me." He murmurs aginst my lips and I shiver as his words wash over me. My hands grip his, as he strokes my cheeks lazily, with both thumbs.

      My entire being flames as I press my body against his, needing the contact like a fish needs water. He raises my head a bit and peppers kisses down my neck. I raise my hand and he slowly pulls the top up slowly, dragging the wet top over my over-sensitized skin. I gasp at the feelings he evokes in me and his lips curl into a smirk.
       He pulls the shirt above my outstretched arms and off me, dropping it in a pile on rhe floor. I gasp again as cool air washes over me, causing goosebumps to erupt on my skin.

     He turns me around and traces his lips down my spine. My legs turn to jelly, as I lean aginst him for support. Then I feel his teeth tugging at my bra strap and I let out a soft moan as his teeth graze my skin. He flicks his tongue against the area and I all but melt into him.
        The bra comes off and I push it down my arms and onto the floor. I'm clad in my jeans only, my nipples hardened and pointy, and goosebumps littered accross my skin. He rakes my form with his eyes and I bite my lower lip.

        I tug at his shirt, wanting it off but he bats my arm away. He grabs my biceps and pulls me towrds him.
       "Wait a second." He murmurs, pressing his lips against my collar bones. He sucks on it gently and I moan softly, moving south and peppering kisses down the line between my breasts. I gasp as he trails his lips across my breasts before taking a pointed nipple into his mouth.
       "Arem.." I call out his name, pressing his head against me. He tugs the nipple between his teeth, flicking his tongue across the surface.
      He hums, before raising his head to take the other into his mouth. I throw my head back, as he tweaks, sucks and tugs on my nipple.