𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

Karyn.
     I apply the last touch of makeup to my face. My hair is in a ponytail with two braids at each side and two falling to each side of my face in tendrils.
      "You look beautiful, now come on. You have to open your presents." Daphne says, exasperated.
       "Give the girl a break, Daph. She has to look extra pretty for someone." Maisey teases and I flip them both off.
       "Finally, we were able to get you away from your cave and your cavemen." Daphne comments, rolling her eyes and picking at her blood red coloured nails.

          Two weeks ago, I came back to Firstworld literally glowing. My whole body was still reeling from the influx of energy, I absorbed from Arem. My black hair was darker than ever, green eyes vibrant, skin an ivory rose-tinted hue. Now, a symbol which no one has been able to identify marks my forearm.

         The guys have been almost suffocating in their 'protection' but I know their possessiveness stem from concern about my safety. Which makes it slightly tolerable.
          Arem has been alternating from Firstworld to Avalon most of the time, such that I hardly get to see him. Although even I was busy, writing my final exams with the help of Asher and Maisey.
            "Good grief, Karyn. You are the worst birthday celebrant ever. Come over here and open your presents, godammit!" Daphne exclaims and I raise my hand in mock surrender, heading to the bed.

           I open Daphne's present first, to reveal a bug leather bound photo album. I open it, to find a picture of one-year old me with a chocolate bar in hand and smudges of the said chocolate on my cheek.
          "W-where? How did you get this picture?" I ask, a lump in my throat, as I turn to face her.
           "Well, it certainly wasn't easy. I scoured the internet, used a bit of magic- all in all, a very hectic process you don't need the details of. Happy birthday, Karyn." She says and I throw my arms around her in a warm hug, flipping the pages to find more pictures of me since my arrival in Firstworld, as well as with my best friends.
            "Thank you, Daph."

           "Gee, save some love for me as well. Here, my gift." Maisey says, thrusting her hand out.
            I open her wrapped package with a smile. Discarding the wrapping paper, I gasp silently at the intricately carved silver dagger with a ruby red coloured hilt. Engraved on the blade, is an inscription;
              My Feisty Bestie

           "Seeing as you're always in some sort of danger this days, I thought it could come in handy. Besides, you're-" I cut her off with a hug, smiling at her widely.
            "I love it. You girls are the best." I mutter and they smile back. Daphne places a hand beneath her eyes, sniffing softly and I grin at her, hugging her again.
            "Good, you loved your gifts. Now come on, let's get you to your guys before they have our heads." Daphne murmurs, swatting my arms away.
           I roll my eyes, but stand all the same. I place the album in my drawer, and push the dagger into my boot.

           When we get to Saphire Towers, I'm greeted with darkness as I push the door open. Worry settles in my gut like a rock, as I call out their names.
             Suddenly, the light comes on and a collective 'surprise' reverberates through the entire room. Blinking rapidly, I sigh in relief.
             "Geez guys. You nearly gave me a heart attack. When did you guys-" I murmur as Arem walks over to me, grinning. My heart flutters at the sight of him. Dressed in a red sweatshirt and baggy pants, his hair mussed, he literally takes my breath away.

            "Breathe." He whispers in my ear and I smack him across his bicep. He laughs, the sound warming my entire being. Jasper walks over to me, engulfing me in a big hug.
            "Happy birthday, five." He murmurs, grinning. Calen and Asher wish me as well, and I beam. Seb presses a kiss to my cheek, handing me a present as well.
            "Courtesy of Kaitlyn and I." He informs.
            "Thank you. How's she and the baby?" I ask and he smiles a genuine smile that lights up his face.
             "They're fine." He replies.
             "We'll figure everything out Seb. Your baby will be born into a beautiful world. You just wait and see."
            "Karyn, let's dance." Daphne shrieks as music begins to play. I smile at him again and turn to join her.

           My heart swelled as I recieved gifts from each of the Avalons. The room is filled with laughter, joy and warmth as we all laugh, dance and eat. I have found my place at long last.
                    -----------------------------------------------------

        Arem and I sit by the pool, our feet in the water. The very same place where we had our first kiss. We left the party a few minutes ago; Calen and Daphne in a passionate make out session and the party still in full swing. I really don't know where those two are headed but for now all they do is make out.
         "Happy birthday, miqueriona." He murmurs softly and when I turn to face him, a beautiful twin pendant lies in his hand.
          Joined together, it forms a beautiful heart shape. But apart, it is our initials, K and A. He clasps the 'A' around my neck and places the 'K' around his.
          "I belong to you miqueriona. You're mine and I'm yours. You're my mate, my pair. You complete me. These pendants are magically enhanced, so we can find each other whenever we're apart. I love you." He says and I grin.

         "So my own personal tracking device. Cool, I love it. I love you too." I reply, planting a kiss on his lips, which he deepens, pulling me close.
          "You've brought so much joy, laughter, and fun into my life with your heart, sass and incredibly annoying stubbornness." He attempts to roll his eyes and I laugh at the ridiculous result.
           "You have brought nothing but pain to me with your  suffocating love for me, annoying possessiveness and mediocre and average looks." I tease, bumping my shoulder against his, smiling.
            "Is that so?" He asks, his eyes twinkling with mischeif. I realise too late, that he's up to something and he pushes me into the pool with a huge splat.
            "Arem!"

          "You are the one who insulted my dashing looks. Suffer!" He retorts and I laugh, taking a moment to pull his feet from beneath him and into the pool.
           He laughs, and draws me close to claim my lips again. I deepen the kiss, pressing my self to him.
           I love you, Prince Caliethan.
        I murmur through the mate bond we've been using since Seb confirmed what it is.. ...
            I love you more, trouble, he replies..

A/N
     Dun dun dunnnn!!!!! Finally #Areka #Aryn #Karem at the end of their first serie. You guys have been amazing with your support, comments and votes. The sequel will be coming soon. Watch out for J.A.N.E( Rise of the Gods). Also check out my other book, 90 days in Manhattan.
       Vote, comment and follow.
       I love you guys.
       Now off to put the green check against my book.
       *Squeeeeeeee*
       *Mwah ha ha ha*

Very Important Info: Alright guys, it was recently brought to my notice that Que released two hellbringers, with Karyn in the conduction box, this has been adjusted. Que only released darkness, he's on his way to release famine.
     Sorry for the mix up, if there's still any part of the book with this information, then please inform me in your comments. I will correct it immediately. Thank you.