Introduction

Hello prAja fans, welcome aboard.!!!
I will start my story with a brief introduction of main characters for those who are reading this for first time.

Enjoy...
Happy Reading....

________________________

Kuwar Pratap Singh 🗡️

He is the first prince of Mewar and also the heir to the throne

Mewar is a very strong kingdom in Rajputana.

To Pratap nothing matters more than his mother Land. He wants to outcast Mughals and all other foreigners from his land at any cost.
Pratap is very intelligent, wise and strong. Till date he had won many battles and he has been successful in all of his Ventures.
The stories of his valour is famous not only in entire Rajputana but also all across India.

Pratap has a big family.The royal family consists of 6 people.

The king of Mewar
Rana Uday Singh

The first queen and first wife of king
Maharani Jaiwnata Bai

The second wife of king
Rani sajja bai

The third wife of king
Rani Dheer Bai

Pratap has a brother named kuwar Shakti.
Kuwar Shakti is the second Prince of Mewar and the eldest son of second queen sajja bai ji.

Kuwar Shakti is not staying with his family due to some disputes and currently lives away in a village.
Sajja bai ji often sends him letters and hopes for his return.

Pratap loves his mother Jaiwnata Bai very much and is also close with his seconda mother sajja bai.

Pratap used to love his third mother as well untill she hatched a conspiracy to kill him, in order to make her own son the future king is Mewar.

Dheer Bai was isolated for this offence and noone in the palace is allowed to talk to her anymore.

Ajabdeh Punwar 💞

Ajabdeh is a beautiful and calm girl

Ajabdeh is a beautiful and calm girl. She is the princess of Bijolia. She loves to read and knows all about Vedas and puranas. She is simple and don't like to put on much makeup or Jewellery.

Bijolia is a small district under Mewar. As it is difficult to supervise every part of Mewar by royal family itself.
The state has been divided into many districts and Samant has been allocated to supervise them.

Bijolia is one such district and Samant of Bijolia is Rao Mamrakh ji.
He is Ajabdeh's father who is very strict and cold.
He don't love his only daughter as she is a girl.

Ajabdeh's mother, Hansa Bai ji loves her daughter very much. She always yearns to meet her daughter as she stays away due to father- daughter disputes.

Ajabdeh has a best friend
Phool Kuwar who is princess of Marwar.

Marwar is another strong Kingdom in Rajputana. The only kingdom capable of fighting Mewar on a war front.

Marwar's king Rao Maldev Rathore is very cold and dominating.
He is egoistic and loves his granddaughter Phool very much.

Phool is a jolly girl who always speaks her mind. She loves to dress up and put on makeup.
She is beautiful but short tempered. She loves to dance.

Both Phool and Ajabdeh are very close friends. Ajabdeh often stay at Marwar due to their friendship and due to her disputes with her father as well.

________________________

So guys, I hope you all liked the Introduction.
Stay tuned to explore what happens when life of 3 people gets entangled together.

Love sacrifice war feelings

There will be a tsunami of all kinds of emotions.

Pls vote 🙏🥺