care and Prayer...🙏

Kuwar Pratap and Shakti are both fighting ferociously at the borders of Bijolia trying to rule out every intruder.

Here Ajabdeh is quiet worried for kuwar Pratap's safety as he left with much anger.

It's already been 5 hours since kuwar Pratap and Shakti left for the battle but no news has been recieved yet from the borders.

Ajabdeh is sitting infront of her Kanha ji lost in prayers, she has not eaten anything.

Ajabdeh suddenly feels anxious, she starts doing her Kanha Ji's arti continuously without stopping.

Here kuwar Shakti is fighting with 3 soilders infront of him unaware of the intruder approaching from his back.

The intruder tries to attack kuwar Shakti but kuwar Pratap comes in between and ends up taking a direct stab in his shoulder.

"Brother...."
Shouts Shakti

Ajabdeh's Diya 🪔 on her plate is suddenly extinguished.

Ajabdeh stands shocked at this and gets worried for kuwar Pratap's safety.
She paces here and there continuously praying for his well being.

Heer arrives at the temple and ask Ajabdeh to come fast as a messanger has arrived from battle ground.

Rao Mamrakh ki who arrives on the battle scene with soilders saw kuwar Pratap trying to maintain his balance while fighting.

Kuwar Shakti, Rao Mamrakh ji and Kuwar Pratap defeats all the soilders and kuwar Pratap gets unconscious.

Rao ji immediately sends a letter to Bijolia palace for preparation of treatment room.

"Kuwar sa Pratap has been injured while fighting, Rao ji wants a room ready for his treatment as they are arriving soon..."
Says the messanger

This news strikes lighting to Ajabdeh, she lost her balance and was about to fall when Heer holds her...

"Ajabdeh get hold of yourself it's not time to be loosing concious..."
Says Heer

Ajabdeh immediately instructs everyone to prepare a room and call for royal doctors.

She herself makes sure that everything is available that is required for kuwar Pratap's treatment.

Rao ji and Shakti brings kuwar Pratap and lays him on the bed.

Ajabdeh is staring at Pratap's unconscious figure.

Doctors began the treatment and everyone except kuwar Shakti stays outside

"My god I can't beleive the wound had gone blue..."
Says doctor

"What do you mean...?"
Ask kuwar Shakti

Everyone is eager outside the room hoping for kuwar Pratap's quick recovery when kuwar Shakti comes out with a pale face.