Arrival... 🥳

Everyone is done with there dinner and Ajabdeh is moving towards her tent to rest a bit when kuwar Shakti calls her...

"Ajabdeh take this..."
Says Shakti throwing a small paper at her direction

Ajabdeh looks at Shakti with disbelieving eyes as he smirks and leaves from there.

Kuwar Pratap saw this exchange between them and decides to keep an eye on kuwar Shakti's auctions.

Everyone pretends to be asleep while shakti is awake guarding the camp.

Ajabdeh wakes up in the middle of the night only to look at the attire in her hands confused.

"Should I go or should I not go..." Thinks Ajabdeh

Finally she decides to go.

"So you are here finally I was waiting, lets begin immediately and I will make sure that I beat you this time.. "
says Shakti to Ajabdeh

Kuwar Pratap who is watching everything secretly is unable to recognise Ajabdeh in a warrior's attire as she has covered her face as well with a veil.

Shakti and Ajabdeh begin their duel and both are equals.

Finally after getting exhausted both gave up simultaneously.

" Are you done...? "
Ask Ajabdeh

" Yes my veerangana sakhi, you can go and rest now... "
Says Shakti

Kuwar Pratap is impressed at his brother, as he is taking practice seriously, he is impressed at the unknown warrior as well.

Kuwar Pratap returns and sleep too.

Next Morning..

Ajabdeh wakes up at dawn and kuwar Pratap as well.

Both comes out of there tents at the same time.
Ajabdeh was stretching carelessly as she saw kuwar Pratap and maintains her posture.

Kuwar Pratap looks at Ajabdeh's direction and looks away.

Ajabdeh begins her morning prayers after getting ready.

"Oh kanhaaa... Ab to Murli ki madhun suna do na....

Oh kanhaa...

Mai hu teri Prem diwani , mughko tu pehchaan... Madun suna do na..." 🦚

Ajabdeh sings beautiful bringing life back to every sleeping soul.

Everyone gets ready to begin their journey again.

Chittor...

Chittor palace is being decked up beautiful for the upcoming arrival of various princess from Rajputana and also for the arrival of kuwar Pratap and kuwar Shakti.
Shakti is returning home after much long time hence Sajja bai ji is spending extra time in kitchen.

Jaiwnata Bai ji is Making sure that every coming guest stay comfortably in the palace.

Finally the announcement is made of princesses arrival and everyone gathers at the entrance of chittor palace.

Princess from all over Rajputana arrives with their mothers with a single dream.. to marry the most eligible bachelor in whole Rajputana, none other than "kuwar Pratap Singh sisodiya"

Total 7 princess arrives, among them was a girl who doesn't really want to get married but due to her parents request decided to attend the Gangaur Pooja.

She is much simpler than rest of the princess, but from a strong kingdom,

"Heer kuwar Chauhan"

The eldest princess of Bikaner, she is beautiful and well trained in sword fighting.

Kuwar Pratap along with kuwar Shakti reaches the main door of palace and 2 canons were shot at the arrival of both the Prince

Sajja bai ji and Jaiwanta Bai ji are both happy to see their respective sons again.

Kuwar Pratap moves forward greeting the crowd and taking there blessings.

Kuwar Shakti passes a smile to everyone as he walks forward.

Ajabdeh and Phool kuwar walks behind them together.

Kuwar Pratap gets uncomfortable seeing so many girls present.

Ajabdeh is giving a shocked stare at the direction where all the princess are standing, trying to catch a peak at kuwar Pratap and now kuwar Shakti as well.

Phool kuwar looks worried as she saw so many princess for kuwar Pratap's marriage.

Kuwar Shakti didn't spare a glance at the onlooking Princess.

____________________
Pls vote 🙏🙏🥺