Journey... 🤩

Kuwar Pratap is talking in his room with kuwar Shakti.
They are having an argument to be very precise.

"NO NO NO... whatever you say I'm not returning to chittor with you... Your father there is logic less and he don't know how to even keep peace in his own family...."
Says Shakti

"Stop criticising him, he is your father too and he did punished chotima sa for attempting to kill me..."
Reasons Pratap

"Oh really you know what if we go back and find her roaming in the palace freely, I won't be shocked...
How can you take his side when in his eyes all he have is that choti ma and he don't even care for my mother and your mother too..."
Says Shakti

"Enough Shakti.. I made the decision accept it happily or not you are coming with me to chittor pack your stuff.."
says Pratap leaving the room

Pratap is walking in the corridor when he hears Ajabdeh's voice and stand shocked...

"Phool you should be very polite and adjusting as you are visiting the chittor as a guest okay..." Ajabdeh is making Phool understand how she needs to be respectful to everyone in chittor.

Kuwar Pratap is more annoyed now as he has to Bear this Phool kuwar all the way till chittor..

"Is Ajabdeh also going with us or not..." Thinks Pratap

"It's a great deal, I will only go to chittor if Ajabdeh accompany us too..."
Declares Shakti

Kuwar Pratap, Ajabdeh and Phool stands shocked.

"What no.. it's been a long time I want to stay with my parents..." Says Ajabdeh

"No Ajab I'm already coping with so much pls atleast come with us so that I won't get bored and trust me you will face no problem there..."
Says Shakti

Phool doens't really want Ajabdeh to accompany them.
But kuwar Shakti is way too stubborn
Kuwar Pratap is happy internally and hoping that Ajabdeh agree.

"No kuwar Shakti pls... You don't know but it's won't be correct if I go there... Pls I will visit you another time..."
Says Ajabdeh

Kuwar Pratap is now suspicious of the words Ajabdeh just said.

"No no, I will go only if you go otherwise I stay here... "
Says Shakti

Pratap looks at Ajabdeh's direction with pleading eyes as it's very important for him to take Shakti with him.

Ajabdeh is fully confused now...

" Okay fine.... I'm coming along" says Ajabdeh reluctantly

" Oh wow yes yes yes... "
Says Shakti

" Great thankyou so much Ajabdeh.. "
says kuwar Pratap trying to hide his excitement

Kuwar Pratap and Shakti both leaves the room happily.

2 princes and 2 Princesses makes preparation to leave for chittor.

Ajabdeh comes to Hansa Bai ji to inform her about her decision to go to chittor.

Hansa Bai ji is happy and hands over a pink lehnga to Ajabdeh.

"Ajabdeh give this to Jaiwanta.. she will be very happy"
says Hansa

"Okay ma.." says Ajabdeh

Ajabdeh is busy in packing her stuff for the journey.

Kuwar Shakti comes to Ajabdeh's room.

"Ajabdeh do you need any help.." ask Shakti way too politely

"Tell me what you want to say Kuwar shakti..."
Says Ajabdeh laughing

"What have you thought about the marriage...." Says Shakti

"Oh kuwar ji wait okay let's take things slowly you don't even know the name of that girl except the fact that she seems like a princess..." Says Ajabdeh

"Okay fine now you are coming with us so we have have enough time to think..."
Says Shakti leaving

All 4 comes to the entrance of the palace to leave for chittor.

Kuwar Pratap and Shakti takes blessings from Ajabdeh's parents and both the Princess sit in their respective planiquin.

All of them start their journey toward chittor unaware that there lives and fate is going to take unexpected twist and turns there.

Phool is happily sitting in the palki thinking about her and kuwar Pratap's marriage.

Kuwar Shakti is thinking about the girl he liked.

Kuwar Pratap is still confused about his feelings and decides to talk to his Ranima as soon as they reach Chittor.

Ajabdeh is wondering if her decision to go to chittor was right or wrong.