Like Him..💞like Her..💞

All the princess gets ready and move to the place for worship.

Ajabdeh decides to complete her Pooja later as she doesn't want to hurt Phool kuwar who wanted to marry kuwar Pratap.

Ajabdeh convince herself that she kept the fast for getting a good groom, but deep down in her heart she kept it for kuwar Pratap.

Ajabdeh goes to Jaiwnata Bai Ji's room to give her the lehenga Hansa Bai ji gave.

"Greetings Maharanisa.."
says Ajabdeh

"Oh Ajabdeh pls come inside and don't call me Maharanisa... Call me Ranima.."
says Jaiwnata

"But maharanisa you are the empress of Mewar and I am a mere samant Putri.."
says Ajabdeh

"Don't ever say that again Ajabdeh, you are like my daughter..."
Says Jaiwnata

"Ranima I am so happy to meet you, you are just like my maasa told me..."
Says Ajabdeh presenting the Lehenga to Jaiwnata Bai

"I remember this Lehenga, your mother loved it very much.." says jaiwnata

Both the womens are laughing in jaiwnata Bai ji's chamber when kuwar Pratap enters.

" Ranima... I have something urgent to talk to you ALONE.. " says Pratap eyeing Ajabdeh

" Kuwar ji, I will talk to you later right now I have to help Ajabdeh get ready for Pooja.. "
says Jaiwnata happily

" But Ranima... "
Ajabdeh protest at this which is overlooked by Jaiwnata

" So kuwar ji I will talk to you after Pooja.. "
says jaiwnata

Kuwar Pratap leaves the room eyeing Ajabdeh and giving her a stern expression.

"Ranima I will do my Pooja later, pls don't pay much attention to me, I am a mere commoner... " Says Ajabdeh to Jaiwnata Bai making her intentions clear

Ajabdeh leaves the room leaving a smiling Jaiwanta.

" Wow my own mother is helping Ajabdeh to get ready for the Pooja and that too when she kept a fast for someone else... "
Thinks Pratap

" Dada bhai let's go to attend the Pooja.. "
says Shakti to kuwar Pratap

" I don't want to attend any Pooja, you go if you are so interested.. "
says Pratap irritated

" What happened kuwar sa.. come and attend Pooja.. "
says jaiwanta in a stern voice

Kuwar Pratap nods and moves forward to attend the Pooja.

Heer drags Ajabdeh to attend the Pooja with her.

As soon as kuwar Pratap enters the Pooja hall, his eyes landed on Ajabdeh.
She is peacefully worshipping.