I like you only... ❤️

Ranaji has heard the rumours that Kuwar Pratap has taken a liking towards Ajabdeh.

He is stressed and don't want a mere commoner to enter the royal family,
He wants a strong alliance for Mewar's future prince.

Ranaji early in the morning when Ajabdeh has just completed her Pooja decides to talk to her in person.

"Ajabdeh I have came here to talk to you on a very important matter...."
Says Ranaji

"Orders Emperor..." Says Ajabdeh

"Ajabdeh you are very good and sweet girl but for this Mewar's future we need a strong political alliance against Mughals and that can happen only when a princess from rich country becomes the empress..."
Says Ranaji

"I understand Ranaji..."
Says Ajabdeh

Ranaji leaves Ajabdeh's room

It's shiny morning today with cool wind blowing...

Kuwar Pratap wakes up as usual and follow his daily routine.
He is praying to Kanha ji today to give him strength enough to say his feelings to Ajabdeh...

Ajabdeh is lost in thoughts while feeding the birds..
Kuwar Pratap comes and sits besides her..

As soon as Ajabdeh saw him she stands up to leave

Kuwar Pratap hold her hand and stops her...

"Wait Ajabdeh... Today I won't let you leave before you hear me out.."
Says Pratap

"Kuwar sa what do you want now ."
Ask Ajabdeh

"I want to tell you something... "
Says Pratap looking straight into her eyes.. 👀

Ajabdeh is shy and looks away....

"Kuwar sa instead of wasting your time here... I suggest you to think about Mewar's future..."
Says Ajabdeh

"No Ajabdeh today I came here thinking about my future... Only when my own future is secure than I will be able to keep Mewar safe..."
Says Pratap

"Yes and for that you should marry a good Princess like Phool kuwar ..."
Says Ajabdeh

"No for that I should marry someone who is like my Ranima... Who can take care of me like noone else can..."
Says Pratap

"Then you should search the heavens.."
Says Ajabdeh and tries to leave

"I did Ajabdeh and I have found that girl I'm looking for ..."
Says Pratap

Ajabdeh stops at this and waits to hear further

"What do you mean..."
Ask Ajabdeh

❤️
"I mean exactly what you think, I have found the girl who is just like my Ranima's shadow.. and she is standing right in front of me.."
Says Pratap

Ajabdeh smiles at this still facing her back to kuwar Pratap.

" Yes Ajabdeh what I said is true...
You are the one with whom I wanted to spend my life with, you are the only one around whom I don't get annoyed and you are the only one who can calm my inner turmoils... Your singing is embedded in my soul and I liked you since I heard you singing for the first time near the River while coming to Bijolia....

In no other girl have I ever seen such a perfect shadow of my Ranima...
You are the only one on whom I landed my eyes and was never able to look away ever again... " ❤️

Pratap reveals all his feelings like a water fall while Ajabdeh's tears are flowing like a waterfall.

She wipes her tears away and turns around to face kuwar Pratap with a blank expression...

" Ajabdeh I have said so much and yet you are standing here silently atleast give me a reply... "
Says Pratap impatiently

" Kuwar sa I really respect your feelings and I'm honoured to hear such words from you but...

I see you only as a good friend 💔 so I suggest you to marry a good Princess who matches your status and your family's requirements

You should consider all aspects before making this important decision of your life... 🥀... "

Ajabdeh says these words with a heavy heart... Her tears are trying to escape every second and her heart is crushing under the weight of responsibilities

" AJABDEH.... when I told you that I like you only then why do you keep on giving me advice to marry someone else....
I don't care about the status or kingdom...
Right now only you matters and your answer matters to me..."
Says Pratap raising his voice

Ajabdeh is stunned to hear such pure feelings from the person she loves the most and she feels to be the happiest person alive but her status and duties are hindering her from expressing her own feelings.

" Kuwar sa... You don't care about status but your family will, your father will and this society will...
Mewar's public will never accept a samant putri as their future empress... "
Says Ajabdeh also raising her tone

Ajabdeh wipes her tears that have escaped and leaves from there.

Kuwar Pratap is left standing speechless, he has never seen Ajabdeh raising her voice like this.

Kuwar Pratap is in an emotional turmoil and immediately runs to meet his Ranima.

Ajabdeh is sad and locks herself in her room.

Kuwar Shakti and Heer rushes to talk to Ajabdeh..

"Ajabdeh open the damn door and tell me what happened..."
Says Heer

"Ajabdeh tell me what happened... Did anyone said anything to you in the palace I swear I will not leave them..."

Says Shakti getting infuriated.

Ajabdeh decides to keep her talk with Ranaji a secret.

" Nothing happened kuwar Shakti and Heer pls dont get so worried... I'm just missing my home..."
Says Ajabdeh

" Don't lie to us Ajabdeh... "
Says Heer and Kuwar Shakti in unison

"It's really nothing..."
Says Ajabdeh

Ajabdeh goes to Kanha Ji's temple.

Kuwar Shakti decides to investigate while Heer decides to give her friend some time.

_____________________

Pls vote 🥺❤️