Beautiful Voice.. ✨

Kuwar Pratap recieves a letter from his Ranima asking him to visit Bijolia before returning to chittor.

Rao Mamrakh and Hansa themselves has called the royal family of Mewar to attend shiv Puja in Bijolia.

Due to previous plans they couldn't attend so but Ranaji asked Jaiwanta Bai ji to send kuwar Pratap for the Puja.

Kuwar Pratap is on his way to Mewar after finishing a successful mission in Boondi.

He decides to directly move to Bijolia which is 2 days away from Boondi.
Kuwar Pratap moves forward with the soilders for his protection and his favourite horse "Sarang".

Ajabdeh is also returning home to Bijolia from Mewar, as it is a family Puja so, Rao Mamrakh has unwillingly asked Hansa Bai ji to call Ajabdeh.

Phool is also coming along with Ajabdeh to Bijolia as she doesn't want to stay at Mewar and get bored.

They are moving towards Bijolia and it will take them almost 2 days to reach Bijolia.

It's almost sunset time and the procession of Princess were stopped near a river Bank for the night.

Ajabdeh and Phool decides to rest in their tents.

Kuwar Pratap's procession also halted after a while near the same river where both the Princess are staying.

It's around 7 in the evening and wind is blowing slowly.
Ajabdeh goes to the river to fetch some water and also to wash her face and hairs.

She sits besides the river and began washing her hairs bit by bit.
Her reflection is looking beautiful in the faint moon light.
She began singing a polite and beautiful song...

"Oh kanha ab to Murli ki...
Madhun suna do na...

Mai hun teri Prem deewani...
Mughko tu pehchan....
Madhun suna do na...."

Ajabdeh is singing lost in her thoughts.

Kuwar Pratap was walking near the river exploring the place, he is admiring the beautiful river.
Suddenly he hears the melodious song and goes near the source of the sound.

He is stunned to see a girl sitting alone near a river at this time,
She looks so calm and peacefull, beautifully washing her hairs and singing like an angel.

Kuwar Pratap could not see the face of the girl due to darkness but, her voice is embedded in his senses.

He has never heard such a beautiful song from anyone except from his Ranima.

Kuwar Pratap thinks that maybe all girls are not like people always says "stubborn" "ferocious" etc.

Kuwar Pratap smiles to himself and listen to the song peacefully from a distance.
He doesn't want to scare her or amaze her by his sudden appearance.

Suddenly Ajabdeh realised that it's late and she advances towards her tent.

Kuwar Pratap was suddenly shocked and he doesn't know what to do, he wanted to ask her name but he has never talked to any girl so he is clueless now.

Ajabdeh goes to her tent and kuwar Pratap returns to his tent much disappointed.

"Where were you Ajabdeh..? I was looking for you.." says Phool

"Oh I just went to clean myself.." says Ajabdeh

"Okay let's eat dinner now.." says Phool

Both the girls eat their dinner and sleep peacefully.

Kuwar Pratap is restless in his tent pacing here and there.

"What happened kuwar sa.."
Asked chakri

"Nothing chakri.. I was just... yeha it's nothing..." says Pratap

" Okay kuwar sa let's sleep then.. " says chakri

Chakri is a good friend of kuwar Pratap.
He is the son of royal Priest of Mewar.
Chakrapani is from Boondi and he is accompanying Kuwar Pratap to Bijolia.

Both the boys sleep.

Next Morning

Jaiwnata Bai ji sends a letter to Hansa informing her about Kuwar Pratap's arrival,
Hansa is happy and informs Rao Mamrakh ji about the same.

He is happy and does all the preparations to welcome the prince.

"As soon as you see the prince and his procession, you should shower flowers on them..." instructs Rao ji to servants.

Phool and Ajabdeh arrives at Bijolia.

Phool runs inside the palace to rest after greeting Rao ji and Hansa Bai ji.

Rao ji leaves the place spotting Ajabdeh and Ajabdeh tightly hugs her mother.

She welcomes her in with a warm smile.

"How are you Ajab.." ask Hansa

"I am fine mother...
How are you and Father..."
Ask Ajabdeh

"we are also fine here... " says Hansa

" Oh how is Laxmi I haven't seen her since long... "
exclaims Ajabdeh

" Oh you should go to meet her.. "
Says Hansa and leaves with a smile.

Ajabdeh runs to the stable to meet her best friend Laxmi.

Laxmi is a cow and Ajabdeh's best friend. Ajabdeh shares all her thoughts and feelings with Laxmi.