Princess of Bijolia✨

Here Kuwar Pratap and Chakri is struggling to find their way to the palace of Bijolia.

They had never been to Bijolia and hence they don't know about the directions.

Kuwar Pratap finally saw the palace and both the boys hurry towards the entrance of the Palace.

Since they were alone and not have any procession, the servants fail to recognise them and stops them from entering the palace.

They both tied to convince them but in vain.

They decided to enter the palace by climbing over the wall.

Pratap enters first followed by chakri

As soon as s they both lands in the palace they are met with the suspicious eyes of Bhagwati oof Bhago.

"Who are you people..."
Shouts Bhago

"Oh wait listen to us first..." Pratap tries to explain

Before he could say anything Bhago runs yelling "thief thief thief"

Both chakri and Pratap stands confused now.

Some soilders comes running towards them and both the boys ran for their life.

Kuwar Pratap is running in the direction of the garden while chakri runs towards the entrance.

Pratap didn't see anything while running and he stumbles into someone...

Ajabdeh shouts "ahhh..." As she felt the impact,

Ajabdeh is walking hurriedly to welcome the guests with the flowers plate in her hand when she stumbles into kuwar Pratap.

Ajabdeh waits for the impact and to hit the ground hard....

Instead she lands on something soft.

Ajabdeh opens her eyes only to find a boy below her looking straight at her face...

Kuwar Pratap is shocked at the moment and all the flowers from Ajabdeh's plate falls on them.

Ajabdeh and Kuwar Pratap both looks at each other.
Ajabdeh is lying above kuwar Pratap due to their collision earlier.

Ajabdeh comes back to her senses and stands up with an Apologitic look on her face.
Kuwar Pratap looks at opposite direction being awkward.

"I am really sorry....umm.."
Says Ajabdeh not knowing how to address him as.

"Kuwar Pratap.." says Pratap

Ajabdeh lifts her eye brows..

"My name, I am kuwar Pratap Singh sisodia..."
Pratap introduces himself

Ajabdeh is fully shocked now, she is scared as it is rumoured that Pratap singh hates girls and never goes near any girl and she just landed on him.

" Oh I am really really sorry Kuwar sa I didn't saw you and I was in a a a hurry to Welcome you... "
Ajabdeh fumbles on her words looking down the ground.

" Oh it's okay I was also in a hurry to escape from those soilders... " says Pratap

Ajabdeh looks at the soilders coming his way and immediately orders them to stop.

" Stop and go back to your duty... " instructs Ajabdeh to the soilders

Kuwar Pratap is wondering why all the soilders obeyed an ordinary girl there.

Kuwar Pratap thought that she is a mere servant girl as she is preparing the flowers herself for his welcome.

" Thankyou very much... umm.. " says Pratap

" Ajabdeh... " says Ajabdeh in a low tone

" Oh thank you very much Ajabdeh.. " says Pratap smiling

Ajabdeh gets awkward and began to leave.

" Ah suniye... can you please tell me the way to Rao Ji's court.. "
Says Pratap

Ajabdeh points her finger towards the entrance of the palace and leaves.

Kuwar Pratap walks towards the entrance when he accidentally steps on the Rangoli made on the ground.

"How dare you ruin the Rangoli made by me..."
Comes a shouting voice

Pratap is irritated and looks at the direction of the voice.

A girl stands there with all the makeup and heavy jewellery.

"She must be a princess..."
Thinks Pratap

" Listen I am sorry... I didn't mean to.. " says Pratap

" Oh really can't you see where you are walking... "
says Phool kuwar shouting at him

Kuwar Pratap is irritated at how she is shouting for a mere Rangoli.

Ajabdeh comes running to the scene.

" Phool let me help you make it fine again... pls don't shout he is our guests.. "
says Ajabdeh pleading

" Ajabdeh since you are saying I'm letting this go.. and you remember never cross paths again with me
The princess of Marwar... "
says Phool proudly and leaves

Ajabdeh takes a deep breath and began fixing the Rangoli.

Kuwar Pratap grits his teeth at how Princess of Marwar gave him such attitude.

He looks at Ajabdeh and sits besides her whole helping her fix the Rangoli.

"No no kuwar sa I will do it..."
Says Ajabdeh protesting

" Pls let me help as it is ruined because of me.. " says Pratap

Ajabdeh is impressed now at how a prince, the almighty Kuwar Pratap is helping her fix the Rangoli.

" What the hell is going on here... " comes a roaring voice of Rao ji shocking Ajabdeh

Ajabdeh stands stunned and scared.

" Ajabdeh you don't know how to treat a guest... "
says Rao ji scolding her

" It's okay Rao ji she is just a servant... and even then she has helped me... "
says Pratap unknown to Ajabdeh's identity.

Rao ji looks away irritated while Ajabdeh starts crying...

"Oh did I say something wrong I am really sorry.."
says Pratap looking at Ajabdeh's direction

"It's not your fault, it's her fault kuwar sa, the way she carry herself and dress like people often thinks she is a servant..."
Says Rao ji

" I can't understand your meaning Rao ji .. " says Pratap

" She is my daughter Ajabdeh Punwar... " says Rao ji

Kuwar Pratap is shocked and looks at Ajabdeh.

He impressed now at how simple she is despite being the Princess of Bijolia.

" Oh I am really sorry I was unable to recognise you... "
says Pratap

Ajabdeh nods and leaves from there.

She is sad at her father's attitude and not at kuwar Pratap's words.

Kuwar Pratap looks at her direction and moves to the dinning hall with Rao ji.

_______________________

Pls vote 🥺🙏