Miracle 💫❤️

Ajabdeh returns to palace in a hurry and goes to kuwar Pratap's room where she finds Shakti crying.

"I'm so sorry brother you always loved me but I couldn't do anything for you I'm so so sorry pls don't leave me...."
Says Shakti

"Shut up kuwar Shakti nothing will happen to kuwar sa... See I bought the medicine..."
Says Ajabdeh in a confident voice

Ajabdeh rushes to sit beside kuwar Pratap and applies medicine to his wound.
She is praying in her mind and is focusing to apply the medicine properly.

"Kuwar Shakti you stay here and watch your brother I'm sure he will wake up soon... He has to wake up.."
Says Ajabdeh

Ajabdeh goes to her room to pray again...
She has not eaten anything for past 2 days and she doesn't even realise that.

"Kanha ji please hear my heart's plea and cure him quickly nothing is hidden from you... I can't see him lying lifeless while my best friend cries..
Pls cure him soon so that everyone can be happy again... "
Prays Ajabdeh

Hansa Bai ji arrives at kuwar Pratap's room to call Shakti for dinner while kuwar Pratap starts coughing.

Royal doctor was summoned immediately and Ajabdeh came in running.

"bai sa, kuwar sa should not sleep and should regain consciousness soon otherwise... "
Says the doctor

" No No No... Stop it nothing will happen to him... Don't say such thing.... Nothing can happen to him he will get fine and again fight will all the enemies and keep our lands safe... "
Says Ajabdeh

" If he looses hope right now Akabar will invade and conquer whole Rajputana... And everyone will become Mughal slaves... "
Ajabdeh says these words loudly hoping that it will agitate kuwar Pratap and he will wake up

Kuwar Pratap is concious now but can't open his eye or do any moments due to weakness and Ajabdeh interprets that he is still unconscious.
Kuwar Shakti did notice the the movement of kuwar Pratap's eyebrows.

Hansa Bai ji leaves the room and Aajabdeh breaks down there while kuwar Shakti hold her.

"It's okay Ajabdeh... It's all fine you are giving us hope and now you can't be like this hold yourself... "
Says kuwar Shakti soothing Ajabdeh

" Why kuwar Shakti everything goes wrong when I try to make it right all the time...I was a minute late and all this happened... If I ran a bit earlier that time....
I guess this could be avoided... "
Says Ajabdeh sobbing

(Ajabdeh was referring to the time when she was going to confess to kuwar Pratap but he left already for the mission..)

" It's okay Ajabdeh maybe something good will come out of it.. I'm sure you will get one more chance "
Says Shakti

Ajabdeh nods and leaves the room
Kuwar Pratap who heard entire conversation was confused about what Ajabdeh was saying.
Kuwar Shakti saw his expression and decides to wake his brother.

Kuwar Shakti again sits besides him and starts talking intentionally pretending that he is talking to an unconscious kuwar Pratap.

"My god brother...I really feel bad for you, here you are lying in bed for days and there Rao ji is planning to arrange for Ajabdeh's swayamwar.... "
Says Shakti smirking

Kuwar Pratap opens his eyes frantically and looks at kuwar Shakti who is smirking.

"it's very bad to hear someone's conversation while pretending to be unconcious... "
Says Shakti

" Shut up and if I was awake she would have left immediately..., now tell me what were you talking about... "
Ask Pratap

" About what... "
Ask Shakti lifting his brows

" About Ajabdeh's swayamwar... "
Ask Pratap

Kuwar Shakti starts laughing like hell...

" Hahaha brother you were unconcious for 2 days and the first thing you ask me is your dear girl's swayamwar... Nice...
Well I was joking so that you can be fully concious... "
Says Shakti

" Don't do this again what if I died of shock instead of waking up... "
Ask Pratap

" Well Ajabdeh would have killed me too... Simple... "
Says Shakti

Both the brothers laugh together when Heer walks in...

"Wow kuwar sa you are finally awake now your younger brother can stop crying..."
Says Heer taunting Shakti

"Shut up Heer..."
Says Shakti

Kuwar Pratap is scanning the room to look for Ajabdeh but she is nowhere to be found.

"Oh kuwar sa she is with her Kanha ji praying for your speedy recovery..."
Says Heer

Kuwar Pratap is embarrassed at how she caught him.

Hansa Bai ji walks in with food and royal doctor.

The doctor does kuwar Pratap's final chekcup and informs him about Ajabdeh's care for him.

"How she stayed up all night looking after him and how she only bought a cure while noone can find any..."

Kuwar Pratap is in cloud nine listening to all that Ajabdeh has done for him.
He immediately wants to meet Ajabdeh and thank her.

Here Heer rushes to inform Ajabdeh about kuwar Pratap's concious while shakti stayed with his brother.

"Brother today I realised how much you mean to me when I thought I would loose you..."
Says Shakti

"It's okay brother..."
Says Pratap

"What are you planning to do about your love life that is messed..."
Ask Kuwar shakti

"I don't know about that but I'm sure she loves me a lot we just need to make her confess.."
Says Pratap

"It won't be easy... Brother ..."
Says Shakti

"I should try and you should help me..."
Says Pratap

"Sure brother I will be glad to have a sister in law like Ajab... She is my best friend..."
Says Shakti

Kuwar Pratap is shy at this

Night falls and kuwar Shakti ask Pratap to rest as he walks back to his room.

Kuwar Pratap is still sitting on his bed after eating his dinner wishing to see Ajabdeh before sleeping.

Ajabdeh who is delighted to hear about kuwar Pratap's recovery was secretly Watching kuwar Pratap as he is sitting on his bed.

She does want to go inside and tell him to rest but she doesn't want to make things worse than it already is between Chittor and Bijolia.

Kuwar Pratap is watching at the direction of door unaware of Ajabdeh's presence...

Ajabdeh moves a bit and her anklets tinkels...

Kuwar Pratap immediately notice the noise and a grin croses his face.

He lays in his bed and sleeps peacefully.