New Friend.. ✨

Kuwar Pratap is stunned to knowing that Ajabdeh was fasting for past 3 days.

He is feeling like something in him had been triggered and he immediately feels much angry at Ajabdeh's stupidity.

"But why does Ajabdeh has to do so..." Says Phool

"Because she thinks that, all this has happened because of her..." Says Hansa Bai ji.

"But mausi ji you should have stopped her from doing this foolishness....." Says Pratap

"I did kuwar sa, but Ajabdeh can be very stubborn at these things..."
Says Hansa Bai ji getting sad.

"It's okay Rani sa, she be fine after sometime, make sure she eats as soon as she wakes up..."
Says the doctor exiting the room

Kuwar Pratap leaves the room getting all frustrated.

Chakri follows behind him.

"What happened prince, why are you so agitated..." Ask chakri

"I don't know chakri why all this happened..." Says Pratap

"Why does she has to do this..." roars Pratap knocking the vase and scaring chakri.

"It's okay prince, I am sure baisa will be fine soon..." Says chakri

Kuwar Pratap calms down at this and ask the vaid ji (doctor) about Ajabdeh's condition.

Phool gets suspicious seeing all this care that Kuwar Pratap have for Ajabdeh, she is also concerned for Ajabdeh's health but don't want kuwar Pratap to care for Ajabdeh.

It's already morning but Ajabdeh has not yet woken up....
Kuwar Pratap paid uncountable visits to Ajabdeh's room checking her if she woke up or not but he always found her sleeping.

Finally when he can't sleep peacefully in his room he decided to do some practice in the ground.

Ajabdeh wakes up in the afternoon.
Hansa Bai ji immediately tends to her and gives her food to eat.

Ajabdeh reluctantly eats the food.

Kuwar Pratap rushes to her room as soon as he gets the message of her waking up.

He just saw Ajabdeh with a blank face, Ajabdeh passes a smile to him which he didn't return.

Kuwar Pratap is still angry at Ajabdeh for keeping a fast till she is unconcious.
He leaves immediately after seeing that Ajabdeh is fine.

Ajabdeh gets sad at this and watches him leave.

Phool Kuwar gets restless watching all this, she decides to do something to break this sweet Bonding between Ajabdeh and kuwar Pratap.

After a week

It's been a week since Ajabdeh gained concious and kuwar Pratap has yet not talked to her properly, not because he don't want to talk to her but he is far too busy because of some sudden arrangements by his father.

Now kuwar Pratap has to find his brother Shakti as well who has been rumoured to be in or near Bijolia.

Kuwar Pratap is done reading the Lettet and is passing in the corridor when he saw Ajabdeh walking towards him.

Both Ajabdeh and Pratap gets shy and don't know what to talk to each other.

Ajabdeh stands infront of Pratap...

"Uhmm.. I hope now your health is completely fine Ajabdeh.."
says Pratap

Ajabdeh nods her head

" Ajabdeh I hope in future you don't do any such foolishness and let me tell you the war that we had to face was not your fault.... And either way we won it. "
Says Pratap in one go

" I know Kuwar sa... I am sorry for worrying you and yes I won't do any such foolishness in future... "
Says Ajabdeh smiling

Kuwar Pratap smiles back and Ajabdeh hands over the Prasad to Pratap.

Kuwar Pratap takes the Prasad and just then a dasi came in to inform Ajabdeh with a letter in hand.

Ajabdeh takes the letter and reads it.
Ajabdeh smiles in happiness.

"What happened Ajabdeh...? You look so happy.." says Pratap

"Nothing kuwar sa... After so long my best friend is coming to meet.." says Ajabdeh

" Oh that's great... " Says Pratap

Ajabdeh leaves from there excitedly.

_______________________

Pls vote 🥺 🙏