concern... ✨

Chittor

In Chittor palace, Ranaji and Jaiwanta both are trying to talk to each other regarding kuwar Pratap's marriage.

Jaiwanta Bai ji thinks that now her son has grown up enough and needs a supporting life partner.

Ranaji thinks that kuwar Pratap has achieved much to his age and now before he is announced as a king, he should have a Partner with him.

Both ranaji and jaiwanta talk about this matter and calls the royal Priest for advice.

Chakri's father arrives at the palace and advice the parents to start searching for a princess for kuwar Pratap as he is expected to fall in love with a girl soon.

Jaiwanta is happy hearing this while Ranaji is stressed about her being a Princess and a well behaved girl.

Invitations are sent to all parts of Rajputana for kuwar Pratap's marriage, all the beautiful Princess were expected to arrive at Chittor.

Back at Bijolia

Everyone is sitting for Dinner, today on kuwar Shakti's arrival special dishes has been prepared.

While everyone is eating kuwar Pratap suddenly starts coughing, Ajabdeh immediately rushes with a glass of water for him.

Kuwar Pratap takes the water and thanks Ajabdeh, both gets awkward.
Kuwar Shakti, chakrapani and Hansa Bai are all eyeing kuwar Pratap and Ajabdeh's growing concern for each other.

Rao ji also feels that it's not right if his daughter a samant's daughter gets too close to Mewar's prince.

Ajabdeh gets awkward and leaves the hall while kuwar Pratap smiles.

After dinner Hansa Bai ji arrives at Ajabdeh's room,

"Ajab what is going on...?"
Says Hansa

"What happened mother...,"
ask Ajabdeh

"I'm asking what is going on between you and kuwar Pratap..."
Says Hansa smiling at Ajabdeh

" What are you saying mother, nothing is going on.."
says Ajabdeh

" You accept it or not but I have seen kuwar Pratap being so worried about you and you are equally worried for him... "
Says Hansa with a smile

" Don't say such thing again mother, it's not possible between us... "
Says Ajabdeh

" What not Ajab, you are so calm and beautiful, you have all the qualities that a warrior Desires in his life partner... "
Says Hansa

" No ma pls... "
Says Ajabdeh

Hansa leaves the room

On the other hand kuwar Pratap is doing his work when chakrapani enters his room.

" Wow kuwar sa I have seen today that Ajabdeh baisa is so caring towards you... "
Says chakri teasing Pratap

" What the hell chakri don't you have anything else to talk about... "
Says Pratap

" I'm just saying kuwar sa.. "
says chakri before leaving the room.

Ajabdeh and kuwar Pratap is both restless now..
They are unable to sleep thus,
Ajabdeh moves to the garden in the palace to take a walk.

Kuwar Pratap is standing in his room's balcony taking fresh air.

Ajabdeh is walking silently but suddenly a hand wraps around her eyes from behind....

"Ah.."
Ajabdeh let's out a small shout before a hand wraps around her face too

Kuwar Pratap hears the sound and 
Saw Ajabdeh being held,
He immediately rushes to the garden only to see kuwar Shakti laughing there.

Kuwar Pratap gets so mad and scolds his brother.

"What the hell kuwar Shakti, did you forget what I told you and this was dangerous,
If you didn't held her face, whole palace would have been awake now..."
Says Pratap

"What is your problem, this is very common between us and don't always lecture me.."
says Shakti

Ajabdeh is just standing watching the argument between 2 brothers.
She is impressed at how kuwar Pratap rushed to save her.

"Whatever you will go back to your room immediately and leave her alone... "
Declares Pratap eyeing Shakti

Kuwar Pratap makes it clear with the glare that shakti has to run immediately.

" Ahhm I'm sorry for my brother's stupidity... "
Says Pratap to Ajabdeh

" It's okay kuwar sa.. "
says Ajabdeh smiling

They both gets a bit shy and don't know what to talk...

" So what are you doing here at this time.. "
ask Pratap

" Nothing just walking as I couldn't sleep..."
Says Ajabdeh

" Oh , I hope your health is fine now... "
Ask Pratap

Ajabdeh is bit shocked to see kuwar Pratap's concern for her and she thinks of her mother's words..

" Yes kuwar sa my health is fine... "
Says Ajabdeh

" Oh great... " Says Pratap

" Yeah I'm going to sleep now good night... "
Says Ajabdeh before leaving with a smile

Kuwar Pratap watches as Ajabdeh goes back and smiles too.

_________________