Good Morning.. 🌞

Kuwar Pratap wakes up early than usual in the morning today and he is going for his daily duties when he hears the sweet voice of Anklets.

He goes in the direction where the voice came from.

Ajabdeh was standing there with her wet hairs as she just now got ready and moving for her morning prayers.

"Good morning Ajabdeh.."
says Pratap smiling standing behind Ajabdeh

Ajabdeh suddenly turns around unaware of the fact that kuwar Pratap is standing right behind her.

Ajabdeh's wet hairs strikes kuwar Pratap's face and he stands memorised at Ajabdeh's Beauty, kuwar Pratap's day was made at this interaction.

"Good morning kuwar sa.."
says Ajabdeh

Ajabdeh realise what just happened and she gets shy..
Kuwar Pratap wipes his face.
Both looks at each other lovingly.

"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't knew you were standing there.."
says Ajabdeh getting shy

"It's okay Ajabdeh,What are you doing today so early in the morning.. "
ask Pratap smiling

" Oh I wake up at this time only daily... Then I do my Pooja and the I go for breakfast... "
Says Ajabdeh

Kuwar Pratap is impressed at how she do everything so perfectly

" But you don't wake up this early kuwar sa do you..? "
Ask Ajabdeh

" Ah.. no, I woke up early today and I am glad that I did... "
Says Pratap looking at Ajabdeh

Ajabdeh gets shy and ask awkwardly..

" What .... "

"I mean, now I can practice peacefully without any of the princess disturbing me

"I mean, now I can practice peacefully without any of the princess disturbing me.."
Says Pratap quickly covering up

Ajabdeh smiles internally at kuwar Pratap's innocence, how he finds it disturbing when all the girls give him attention.

" They are so annoying, wherever I go, they will be following me, I don't know why.. "
says Pratap with irritated voice

" Ofc they will.."
says Ajabdeh in a low tone

"What.."
ask Pratap suspiciously

"Oh nothing good luck escaping them"
Says Ajabdeh smiling and leaves

Kuwar Pratap is confused at why Ajabdeh said " Good Luck"

He moves forward to his arena only to get annoyed again.
All the princess are there looking here and there trying to find kuwar Pratap.

Kuwar Pratap immediately runs from the arena and bumps into Rawat ji.

" What happened prince, you look so disturbed in the morning.."
ask Rawat ji

"Rawat ji, when will all the girls leave, they are everywhere what should I do.."
ask Pratap

"Oh prince girls will leave but one will surely stay here forever..."
Says Rawat ji smiling

"What why..?"
Ask Pratap

"After marrying you one will stay here only na..."
Says Rawat ji

"WHAT.. MARRIAGE..."
Pratap is shocked

Now everything makes sense to him why Ajabdeh wished him good luck and why every girl is lurking around him.

He is thinking of everything from the beginning.

"Phool suddenly became so soft..

Ranima is urging me to attend the Pooja...

Shakti is laughing at me secretly...

Pratap is thinking of everything thing that is happening in his life recently and discovers that it's only him who doesn't know about his "own Marriage" ...

Rest everyone knows...

Ajabdeh didn't want to come to chittor..."
Kuwar Pratap gets stressed as soon as this thought strikes him.

Kuwar Pratap goes to Ajabdeh's Prayer room

" Ajabdeh... "
Calls Pratap

" What happened kuwar sa.. "
ask Ajabdeh

" Do you know why all the princess are called here Ajabdeh...? "
Ask Pratap trying to keep his voice low

" Of course I do kuwar sa...they all are called here for Gangaur pooja "
Says Ajabdeh smiling at him

" Not that I am talking about the real reason And you didn't want to come here at the first place... "

"What should I conclude from that.. "
ask Pratap

" What are you talking about kuwar sa.. "
says Ajabdeh trying to keep her tone natural

" Don't pretend... You knew that all this Pooja and stuff was just an excuse and it's actually for my marriage... "
Says Pratap

Ajabdeh lowers her head not knowing where this conversation is going.

" So I should assume that you don't want to... "
Pratap was about to ask Ajabdeh Directly but stopped

"Leave it..."
Says Pratap in an angry tone and leaves the room.

Ajabdeh clearly understood kuwar Pratap's words but she didn't want him to face any issues with his family because of her, she is a mere commoner.
Moreover she wanted that he should get a princess from big kingdom so that the alliance can be strengthened more.

"Ranima I don't understand why you have to take such a big decision for my life without even consulting me... "

" I don't want to get married to anyone... "
Says Pratap to Jaiwnata Bai

" Kuwar ji what happened I was planning to send a letter to Hansa soon... For yours and Ajabdeh's marriage... "
Says jaiwnata

" What marriage Ranima... She didn't even want to come here at the first place, she came because Shakti was stubborn... "
Says Pratap

" Don't worry now she is here everything will workout just fine... "
Says Jaiwnata

Kuwar Pratap is still furious thinking that Ajabdeh didn't want to marry him when all other girls are dying here to marry him.