Quality Time.. 💞

Kuwar Pratap observes that there is still some time before sunset and technically he was unable to spend anytime with Ajabdeh.

"Shakti you take Heer back me and Ajabdeh will come shortly... Tell Hansa Mausi that you didn't meet us..."
Says Pratap to Shakti

Ajabdeh was ready to protest but before itself kuwar Pratap dragged her away.

Heer is mischievously eyeing Ajabdeh, both the girls share a teasing talk via eyes...

"Oh so now baisa is going somewhere alone with kuwar sa.."
Says Heer through eyes

"Ajabdeh says shut up "

Kuwar Pratap ask Ajabdeh to close her eyes.

"Kuwar sa pls we should just go back to palace..."
Says Ajabdeh

"Ajabdeh if you said anything further, I will return to chittor immediately..."
Says Pratap

Ajabdeh can't believe that kuwar Pratap is saying such threats.

"Okay fine I will not say anything.."
Says Ajabdeh

Kuwar Pratap keeps his hands on Ajabdeh's eyes and leads her forward into a forest.

Ajabdeh senses that they are going in a forest but she didn't feel scared because she is with kuwar Pratap.

Finally they reach a small opening in middle of a forest and kuwar Pratap removes his hands from Ajabdeh's eyes.

"Wow...."
Ajabdeh stands stunned at the beautiful view infront of them .

They stand at a clearing in middle of a forest which has a lake and moonlight is glittering over the lake.
The view is breathtaking and peaceful.

"Did you like the place Ajabdeh.. I found it during my last visit to forest.."
Says Pratap

"Yes kuwar sa this place is truly beautiful.."
Says Ajabdeh

Kuwar Pratap feels glad as she liked the place and gestures to hold Ajabdeh's hand.

Ajabdeh gives her right hand in kuwar Pratap's palm and they both walk by the lake side..

Finally kuwar Pratap stops and stands infornt of Ajabdeh...

Pratap looks at Ajabde, his eyes filled with affection

"Ajabde, there's something I've been meaning to tell you"
Says Pratap

" What... "
Says Ajabdeh as a reflex and she realised what is happening and gets a bit shy...
Her face gets a pink shade

"❤️Ever since I first heard your melodious singing my heart has felt a connection unlike any other., it got embedded in my heart.
Your beauty, your simplicity and elegance is just perfect...
I never felt like this for anyone else... "
Says Pratap with complete honesty looking straight in Ajabdeh's eyes

Ajabdeh don't understand what she should say as this moment is very overwhelming for her...
She liked kuwar Pratap since she saw him but to hear these words from him is like a dream come true for her..

"I... I don't know what to say. This is all so sudden"
Says Ajabdeh

"Ajabde, I understand if this comes as a surprise. But my feelings for you are genuine and true. I want nothing more than to spend the rest of my days with you, to cherish and protect you with all that I am"
Says Pratap

Tears of joy welling up in her eyes,
Ajabdeh remains silent and thinks about everything that has happened...

Kuwar Pratap saw Ajabdeh's expression but he couldn't not understand what she might be thinking hence he adds to his words...

"I understand Ajabdeh, it will be very difficult for you to believe but pls trust me I will do all I can to persue my father and be together...
For me this as important as saving the lands of Mewar from Akbar.."
Says Pratap

Ajabdeh is unable to say anything she wants to convey to him that she trust me and she is willing to wait for him and and be with him through thick and thin.
She wants to tell him that she feels the same but words are not coming out...
Ajabdeh finally saw some sadness in kuwar Pratap's eyes and she couldn't take it and she hugs him tightly without saying anything...

Kuwar Pratap remained stunned for a moment not believing what just happened...

"I feel the same way kuwar sa..."
Says Ajabdeh in a soft whisper

Kuwar Pratap smiles and they both share a sweet moment.

At this time Ajabdeh didn't care about family, society or anything.
After this even if she couldn't see him again would be worth it for her.
But for now she just want to hug him and be at peace.
Her soul is at peace.

Kuwar Pratap is smiling and a tear of joy came out of his eyes.
He is happy that finally Ajabdeh... His Ajabdeh has accepted him and trust him.
He is happy because she showed him how she believes him and is always there for him.

Both Ajabdeh and Pratap didn't realise how long it has been.

Ajabdeh is tired and she sleeps in kuwar Pratap's arms.
He carries her back to palace.

Kuwar Pratap puts Ajabdeh on her bed and wished her "shubh ratri".

Heer saw Pratap carrying Ajabdeh back to her room.

She realises from kuwar Pratap's smile that finally both had a great talk.

She informs shakti about the same and he is happy too.