Friendship... ✨

On the way to journey

Actual journey from Bijolia to Chittor was a long one hence kuwar Pratap decided to make a camp near the Chambal river for the day.
The sun will be setting soon and he doesn't want to compromise the security of 2 Princesses.

While soilders were busy setting the camp kuwar Pratap went for a lookout to examine the surroundings and be aware of any danger.

Phool kuwar is tired as she doesn't have a habit of travelling this much at once.
Ajabdeh felt like making dinner for everyone including soilders and helpers while dasis help her.

Kuwar Shakti is staying at the camp to keep the girls safe.

"I don't know why I have to stay here and get stuck while you are here Ajabdeh... I could have gone for a walk..."
Says Shakti taunting Ajabdeh

"Shut up kuwar Shakti don't say these things out loud..."
Warns Ajabdeh

Kuwar Shakti was referring to the fact that Ajabdeh knows sword fighting very well and she was more than enough for her and Phool's security.

"Okay okay my Veerangana Sakhi..." Says Shakti

Both Ajabdeh and Shakti are laughing.

Kuwar Pratap returns to camp only to find kuwar Shakti time passing with Ajabdeh.
He didn't like the fact that Ajabdeh is very formal with him but she is casual with kuwar Shakti.

"Shakti I advised you to get freshen up and be active as you will be awake whole night for the lookout..."
Says Pratap clearly annoying Shakti.

Shakti nods with a firm jaw as he gets away to the river Bank.
Shakti agreed easily because he had a plan in his mind.

Kuwar Pratap walks to Ajabdeh.

"I don't understand you.."
says Pratap startling her.

"What happened kuwar sa.."
says Ajabdeh

"See this is the thing... You are so casual with my younger brother but with me..."
Kuwar Pratap says in a flow without keeping a check on his words.

Ajabdeh stares at him wide eyed

"I mean, we are also good friends right... So you don't have to be so formal with me..."
Says Pratap

" Yes kuwar sa we are good friends but you are a prince thus I can't address you informally... " Says Ajabdeh

" Shakti is a prince tooo... "
Says Pratap raising his brows

" I am her best friend before being a prince..."
Comes a firm and confident voice from behind

Shakti was standing there trying to maintain his cool.

"You have a problem with everything right... I got only few good things and people in my life and you have to poke your big nose in that too..."
Says Shakti annoyed

"Shut up, I'm just talking to my friend why are you all heated up.."
says Pratap

"Listen she is my good friend and I will choose this friendship over that kingdom and you can talk to her but don't bring me in your talks or compare with our friendship..."
Says Shakti firmly nodding at Ajabdeh

Ajabdeh gives a smile to Shakti as he leaves.

"Ajabdeh I'm sorry that it created a misunderstanding, I was just wondering if we are friends or not.. "
says Pratap

" I know kuwar sa it's okay, I'm sorry that he talked to you like that he is just a little possessive about me as he sees me as his younger sister

" I know kuwar sa it's okay, I'm sorry that he talked to you like that he is just a little possessive about me as he sees me as his younger sister.. "
says Ajabdeh smiling

Ajabdeh said so to maintain peace between 2 brothers unaware of the fact that her words had created a huge impact.

Kuwar Pratap is more than happy at this Statement, he don't know why but he feels like a burden is lifted away from his chest.

" Okay Ajabdeh I'm happy that you see me as a good friend.. " says Pratap leaving

Phool comes out of her tent complaining..

" My god is not good ready yet, I'm so hungry... " She looks at Ajabdeh

" Food is ready Phool pls get seated.. "
says Ajabdeh smiling

Everyone sits for the dinner while dasis serve them all...

Kuwar Pratap praises the food as soon as he eat...

"Wow it's so delicious, I'm eating such good food for first time while traveling.. "
says Pratap

" Yes because your travel mates don't give you hand made food during your travels and you don't always travel with us... " Says Shakti giving a big smile to Ajabdeh

Kuwar Pratap is shocked to discover that Ajabdeh herself made the food and not only for them but for everyone.
He is impressed at her Caring nature.

Ajabdeh smiles and awkwardly eats her food..

______________________

Happy new year... Everyone
🥳✨❤️