Leave... 💔

Ajabdeh decides to avoid Kuwar Pratap untill she is staying at Chittor and decides to leave as soon as the celebration ls are over.

Kuwar Pratap is disheartened at Ajabdeh's words and is sleeping on her Ranima's lap.

"What should I do Ranima, I tried to convince her but she don't agree and for her responsibilities comes before her own feelings..."
Says Pratap

"Pratap she is a very determined and courageous girl, it's not easy for her as well but she had to keep her family's pride as well and it's always been her family's duty to serve the royal family and stay loyal to them..."
Explains jaiwnata

"But Raima how am I supposed to focus on administration with this internal turmoil.."
Says Pratap

"Don't worry Pratap I believe in Kanha ji whatever happens, everything will end well...
Pls stop worrying and take some rest.. "
Says jaiwnata

Kuwar Pratap sleeps in jaiwnata Bai ji's room.

Jaiwnata walks to Ajabdeh's chambers.

" Ajabdeh can I talk with you for a while... "
Says jaiwnata

" Ranima pls come in.. "
Says Ajabdeh smiling

" Ajabdeh I'm here to tell you one important thing....
In this world people never cares for a women's sacrifice and for a men to be focused and calm it's important that he should have a strong and supportive wife.

If a person is unable to fight his inner turmoils then standing infront and fighting the enemies would be impossible.

Kuwar Pratap will never be able to get over the fact that he was unable to make you stay just because of family status.

I respect your feelings and loyalty but sometimes we should just listen to our hearts and what our inner voice is saying... "

Jaiwanta tries to explain Ajabdeh
Ajabdeh lifts her head with teary eyes...

" I know Ranima and honestly I don't want to hurt kuwar sa in any way but how can I disobey the emperor... "
Ajabdeh mentions Ranaji in a flow and immediately shuts her mouth.

Jaiwnata wishes Ajabdeh good night and leaves.

Next morning Ajabdeh is praying in her room only as she doesn't want to attract attention...

Kuwar Shakti arrives

"Ajabdeh how can you do this... Just because my so called father told you so you broke his heart..."
Says Shakti

"Kuwar Shakti pls don't talk about emperor like this and It was my duty, I would have done the same without him telling me as well..."
Says Ajabdeh

"BUT Ajabdeh we all know you both like each other and I believe you should follow your heart..."
Says Heer entering the room

"Yes Ajabdeh for the first time in your life I have seen you like this, the way you care for him and him too, I have never seen him smiling to a girl before.."
Says Shakti

"Yes Ajabdeh go and tell him your feelings before it's too late.."
says Heer

Ajabdeh is happy hearing both her best friends and she decides to talk to kuwar Pratap.
Ajabdeh was going to confess to kuwar Pratap but she saw him going on some mission.

"Oh no he is going somewhere I should have talked to him before itself.."
Says Ajabdeh with a regretfull voice.

Kuwar Pratap was sent away by Ranaji intentionally so that he can take care of his marriage arrangements.

Ranaji walks to bring in Dheer Bai so that she can deal with Ajabdeh.

"Ajabdeh I think you should keep your status in mind and move back to Bijolia..."
Says Dheer Bai to Ajabdeh

"Ranisa I will go back once the Pooja is over..."
Says Ajabdeh

" Ajabdeh the princess that are required to stay for the Pooja are here I advice you to move back before kuwar Pratap returns... "

Says Dheer Bai making her intentions very clear

Ajabdeh wanted to confess her feelings to kuwar Pratap before leaving but now she doesn't have an option.

Here Ranaji declares Kuwar Pratap's marriage with Phool kuwar Rathore of Marwar.

Jaiwnata Bai and sajja bai both oppose this decision but they both are asked to choose between their son and husband.

Kuwar Shakti is not in palace as he went out with Heer kuwar.

Jaiwanta is in inner turmoils, she has to choose either her son's feelings or her wife's duty.

She was unable to stop Ajabdeh even if she wanted to.

Ajabdeh decides to leave without telling kuwar Shakti and Heer kuwar  as they both will definitely create a scene and won't let her leave.

Phool kuwar is happy that finally Ajabdeh is leaving.

Ajabdeh meets. Jaiwanta Bai and sajja bai before leaving.

Jaiwnata Bai blesses her and tells her to always be optimistic and beleive in Kanha ji.
Sajja bai ji hugs her and cries.

"Ajabdeh thankyou for changing my son Shakti, he is finally giving some importance to family and politics.."
Says sajja Bai ji

Ajabdeh smiles at her and gets on her planiquin to leave.

"Ranaji I may have agreed with you today but your son will not, I have raised him well and he will definitely choose love

"Ranaji I may have agreed with you today but your son will not, I have raised him well and he will definitely choose love..."
Says Jaiwnata to Ranaji

"Jaiwnata Bai ji .... We did whatever was necessary..."
Says Ranaji

"Asking a guest to leave was not necessary and crushing your son's heart is also not necessary... "
Says jaiwnata

" Yes Ranaji if he chooses love over politics me and jija stands by him... "
Declares Sajja bai before leaving with Jaiwnata

____________________

❤️✨