Confused...

Next morning Ajabdeh is doing her morning prayers and kuwar Pratap is practicing as usual in the arena.

Phool kuwar is getting restless as her feelings for kuwar Pratap is growing stronger day by day.

Kuwar Shakti is still trying to figure out how to pursue the girl he likes in Ajmer.

Ajabdeh is standing in the balcony of her chamber offering water to sun 🌞
Kuwar Pratap who was moving back to his chamber after practicing saw Ajabdeh standing peacefully dressed in a beautiful but simple attire.

He is stunned to see her and smiles secretly.

"What happened bhai why are you smiling here...?"
Ask Shakti

"Oh oh no nothing.... I was just admiring the gardens..
See the weather is so peaceful today..."
Says Pratap

"Oh nice...By the way I have heared that Badi ma sa has sent a letter for you..."
Says Shakti before leaving.

" Oh thankyou for informing me.. " kuwar Pratap runs to read his Ranima 's Letter

Here phool kuwar comes to Ajabdeh's room to talk to her.

" Ajabdeh I have a very urgent matter to talk to you.... "
Says Phool

" Yes phool tell me .... "
Ask Ajabdeh

" That I don't know how to say it.. " says Phool getting shy

" My god phool what happened why are you getting all shy... " Ask Ajabdeh a bit taken back

" Ajabdeh I'm saying with all my heart that I like kuwar Pratap very much... "
Says Phool in one go

Ajabdeh stands Shocked

" What.... " Says Ajabdeh

" Yes Ajabdeh I have been observing him for a while and he is so calm and I may have fought with him earlier but now I really like him... " Says Phool excitedly

Ajabdeh's heart feels a pang as phool describes her feelings for kuwar Pratap.
Ajabdeh has not yet figured out her own feelings for him and her best friend already likes him.

Phool leaves the room getting all shy.

Ajabdeh is confused and she goes to talk to her friend Laxmi.

"Laxmi I don't know what should I do, I'm so confused after what phool has told me... Pls help me..."

"I am putting out 2 fingers if you choose my right finger that means it's wrong what I feel for kuwar sa.. and if you choose my left finger that Means it's right..."

Ajabdeh is standing closed eyes while she feels that someone hold her left finger.
Ajabdeh opens her eyes and is shocked to see none other than kuwar Pratap himself holding her left hand.

"Oh kuwar sa what are you doing here...?"
Says Ajabdeh

"Oh that I'm sorry , I just came to say goodbye as I'm leaving for chittor very soon..."
Says Pratap getting a bit sad

Ajabdeh feels sad too.

"Oh what happened kuwar sa, did you not like it here, did we make any mistakes.."
says Ajabdeh

"No no Ajabdeh calm down pls... Just that my mother has called me so I'm leaving and I like it the most here..."
Says Pratap not believing his own words

"Oh okay.."
says Ajabdeh not knowing what to say

"Umm.. you were taking some advice from your friend Laxmi, I'm also a good friend can you share with me too if you wish..." Says Pratap

"Ahh nothing kuwar sa, I was just thinking what should we do in a situation where you have to choose your own happiness or your friend's happiness..."
Says Ajabdeh

"I know Ajabdeh you will always choose your friend's happiness but trust me it's now wrong to think about own happiness as well... "
Says Pratap

" Anyway I hope we meet again Ajabdeh.. "
says Pratap

Ajabdeh is stunned to hear these words and gets a bit shy
She leaves to make preparations for kuwar Pratap's farewell.

On the way she hears her mother and father talking....

"Rana ji has called prince because he is thinking of getting him married and asked us to suggest a good name.."
says Rao ji

"Oh great why don't you suggest Ajabdeh's name.."
says Hansa Bai ji

Rao ji starts laughing

"No Hansa Bai ji it's not possible, we are mere samat and he is the future king of Mewar..."
Says Rao ji

Ajabdeh's heart breaks at this and she makes a firm decision in her mind.

"Father I think you should suggest Phool's Name for this proposal..."
Says Ajabdeh from behind

"Yes it's a great idea..."
Says Rao ji and writes a letter to ranaji.

Hansa Bai ji is stunned and walks behind Ajabdeh who hurriedly leaves for her room.

"Why did you do that Ajab..I know you like kuwar sa..."
Says Hansa Bai ji

"Yes ma but we are not meant to be instead Phool is a good Princess and she is beautiful.." says Ajabdeh

Hansa Bai ji hugs Ajabdeh as she cries.