🤍 In the beninging 🤍

Your POV

Age: 10

You trudged along a dirt road, alone. Several people ran past the girl and didn't stop to look by or help.

The escape from the orphanage was still fresh in your mind. Right in the middle of the night, you were outside for hours. You never stopped running. Never. 

You were found in the forest, crying, alone and in the middle of nowhere. 

The moment a lady from the orphanage picked you up, a strong gust of wind nearly blew you out of her hands.

And you left the one place you never really called 'home'.

You took a break from walking/running and sat under the shade of a huge mountain. You ceased to cry a few hours ago. When the sun rose. 

Footsteps to your left make you look up slowly. An old man with a conical hat straw and a walking stick stopped to curiously gaze at you. 

You sniffed and didn't move, waiting for him to do something.

"What is a young child like you doing out here alone?" Sensei Wu walked a little closer.

You refused to approach him, distrust clear in your e/c eyes.

"Come, I will provide you with care and a home."

You were desperate, and hungry, so of course you went.

Six years you trained in the art of a ninja and Spinjitzu. Six years you served under Sensei Wu's eyes. Six years you learned to grow up.

Sensei Wu discovered your elemental power after a long period of time. It was the power of healing and protection. It appeared as a silver mist, and it looked like magic (because it was).

Your eyes turned silver when you used your power, but nothing bad happens when you use it. Except for extreme fatigue and a headache, maybe a nose bleed. It's not so bad ;)

You knew your parents weren't dead. After infiltrating the orphanage five years after living as a ninja, you found files about yourself.

And you set off for your mission to find your parents. 

But you came back after a year.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

Yes, this chapter was short but it was informative... right?