The Rise Of The Great Devourer

Your POV 

Age: 16

---

In the morning, you were woken up by a loud storm. It was especially loud because the Bounty was flying right through it.

You did whatever you had to do in the morning and went to the training room. The one inside, of course. It was just smaller.

Heading to the training room, you set up the tiny course and practiced Spinjitzu on a dummy. With one leg. That nagging feeling about Pythor was getting to you. 

Lloyd suddenly walked into the room and slid on his Green Ninja gi hood. 

"Serpentine, it's time I Spinjitzu you back into the filthy holes you came from." Lloyd announced. The Bounty tilted a little with the storm, and you stopped what you were doing to watch Lloyd. He didn't seem to notice you yet. 

"Ninja kick! Tiger claw! Ninja, go!" Lloyd spun rapidly, but no Spinjitzu was formed. He tripped on the punching bag carousel, got hit in the face with the punching bag, was flung to the dummy carousel, was yeeted up against the wood and smacked against the post. He was spun off quickly and he landed on the floor.

Before you could say, "Ouch", a purple Anacondrai appeared in front of Lloyd, chuckling, then disappeared.

"What a joke. You were always a boy who chased stupid dreams." Pythor said while he was invisible. Lloyd looks around for him frantically.

"Pythor!" You exclaimed. You used your power, but it barely spread one floorboard before you were kicked- I mean slammed in the ribs to the wall.

"Y/n??!" Lloyd finally noticed your presence.

"You think I would allow the ninja to steal the Fangblades from me?"

Lloyd was lifted up by his collar, and Pythor appears in front of him. 

"Ugh! You'll never get away with it!" Lloyd struggled against the snake. You stood up, heavily winded. "Hey-!" Lloyd was cut off by a piece of tape on his mouth. Pythor ties him to the punching bag and turns to you.

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that. As they say, out of sight, out of mind." Pythor said to Lloyd. He didn't even get a good look at you before you ran yourself into him and knocked him over.

"My GOD!" Pythor snapped. You pull out your Silver Weapon and changed it into a scythe. 

"Are you sure you want to do that?" Pythor disappeared, but you aren't fooled. You jab your scythe into the spot where his face previously was. The Anacondrai goes back to being visible, clutching a bleeding eye.

"ARgHngGH!" Pythor threw you off of him. He punches you in the face with his other hand and slammed his tail into your ribs. You tried to get up, but there were certainly bruises on your ribs.

Pythor disappears, a small blood trail stopping once Pythor leaves the room and closes the door.

Lightheaded, you lean against the wall and catch your breath quickly.

"MnPHMNH!" Lloyd yelled, muffled.

"Will everyone please place their seat back and tray table in the full upright and locked position? We have reached our destination: Torchfire Mountain. Give it a minute while we settle into position." Nya's voice came over the speakers. You were fumbling on the ropes that tied Lloyd to the punching bag.

Third Person POV

"It's roasting out here." Jay sighed as the ninja went onto the upper deck with a Fangblade in each hand.