The Snake King

A/n: WE HAVE REACHED 1K VIEWS! LOVE Y'ALL <3

Dec 13 2023 (Happy bday Taylorrrrrrrrrrr Swiftttttttttttttt)

Your POV

You were sitting beside Lloyd and Kai, absentmindedly listening to their conversation about the Serpentine.

"First, I'll stomp on his tail. Then when he turns, a thunder clap to his ears. Then when he's stunned, I'll disarm him." Lloyd said confidently.

"Too late, he's already hypnotized you and now you're under his control." Cole said right away.

"Or he's already put you in a squeeze." Zane added to the convo. Sensei Wu walked in carrying a box.

"Or spit on you with his hallucinatory venom. Trust me, bad stuff." Kai shuddered. You giggle at his reaction.

"Uncle, what's the best way to stun a Serpentine if you don't know what kind they are?" Lloyd bent backwards to look at his uncle from behind you can Kai.

"Sadly, it was the Sacred Flute you four carelessly lost." Sensei sat down and placed a box on the table.

"Hey, nah, no, nah, we didn't lose it. Pythor stole it." Jay corrected him aggressively.

"He stole it, which meant you guys lost it." You thought it over. "Yeah."

"Since you were there, Y/n, you lost it too." Cole crossed his arms.

"I fought Pythor trying to get it back, while you four mistakenly drifted away on a log, ready to die." You finished the last words with a sad, wispy tone.

"Shut up. Kai was delulu." Jay scowled at his friend.

"Hey, I thought you cared about me!" Kai raised an eyebrow at the blue ninja.

"I do!"

"Whatever the case, without it I fear we have nothing to combat their powers." Wu poured himself a cut of tea. "We may have prevented them from uniting in the past, but they will try again, and one day they will be stronger."

You took a sip of your hot tea. These fingerless gloves stopped the warmth from reaching your hands. That prophecy about the Great Devourer. That means no matter what, that snake will be released? Unless destiny can be defied.

"Don't worry. I've almost reached my full potential, and when I become the Green Ninja, we're not gonna need any magic flute."

"You're gonna be the Green Ninja? Hahaha, don't make me laugh." Kai glared at Cole. You snorted at his attempt to be serious.

"I thought it was decided that I was destined to become the Green Ninja." Zane pointed at himself.

"Ohoho, the only thing decided about you, Zane, is that you're weird." Jay pat the white ninja on the shoulder.

Another argument broke out between the four teens. 

"Not this again." You pinch the bridge of your nose, feeling a headache coming up.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. What's in the box?" Lloyd walked over to his uncle, also getting bored of the ninjas' fighting.

"Your new uniforms." Sensei lifted the lid of the box. Four packaged uniforms and another package underneath were revealed. The ninja immediately stop fighting and admire their new clothes.

"Whoa! They've got, like, armor."

"I love the gold highlights."

"Battle claws!"