Can of Worms

Your POV

You woke up and somehow hit your head on the ladder of the bunk bed. 

"By the name of the First Spinjitzu Master..." you muttered, standing up. You looked at the clock on the wall. It read 4:31 AM. 

"Geez." You stood up and stretched. The ninja were still deep asleep. 

A loud noise outside in the hallway snapped you out of your sleepiness.

"Must be Lloyd." You walked over to the door quietly and opened it slightly. A bright ray of light rushed into the room.

"Y/n!" Lloyd whisper-yelled, surprised. 

"What are you doing?" You noticed a battery in his hand. "Are you making a bomb?!"

"What, no! Sensei told me to help with a lesson the ninja needed." Lloyd explained quickly, pocketing the battery.

"Really? This early though?"

"Yeah. Could you maybe help me?" Lloyd looked up at you.

You took off his hood. "Ok. What're we gonna do?"

"First, we gotta beat Kai's game. The one he has a mega high score on." Lloyd began walking to the gaming room.

"Sitar Legend? That's a hard game." You follow him, walking beside him.

"No, Fist to Face 2." Lloyd put the battery in the black controller and gave you another extra black one.

"Cole's?" You looked at the controller.

"I have a plan." Lloyd said simply.

You and Lloyd spent fifteen minutes trying to beat Kai's high score. In the end, you both got 9370, 7277, 5759, 4209, and 3224 on Cole's account.

"That was easy." You hummed, setting the controller down. Lloyd pocketed the controller.

"Let's go to Cole's next."

Inside, it didn't feel right to provoke the ninja this way. But if it was for a lesson, sure. And if Lloyd was lying to you, all of these problems could easily be solved.

"His soup?" your eyes fell onto the giant bowl of soup that Cole was trying to make for three days.

Lloyd tried to reach the cabinet where the spices were held, but he was too short. You leaned over him and took out salt, pepper, and Carolina Reaper Pepper powder.

"Oooh that's good." Lloyd put an abnormal amount of salt and pepper in it. When he tipped the Carolina Reaper Pepper upside down, the lid fell off and the whole container was dumped into the soup.

Your mouth fell open. Lloyd froze, then quickly snatched the lid out of the soup.

"Just mix it." Lloyd cleaned the bottles up. You used a wooden spoon to mix everything in. Poor Cole.

"Jay built a fighting bot, didn't he?" Lloyd went outside.

"He did. It hasn't been tested yet." You replied. 

"Alright. There should be a tool box somewhere." Lloyd spotted a small black box, opened it, and took out a wrench. He unscrewed a few screws and you helped with the ones he couldn't reach.

"Yay! Ok, let's go mess with Zane." Lloyd ran back inside. You chased after him.

The clock read 4:47. The ninjas' wake up time is 5:00.

"We'll mix Kai's gi with Zane's to get it pink." Lloyd said as he loaded the washing machine with white and red clothes. You got the detergent in.

"At least Kai'll have clean clothes." You poured in some detergent and closed the door.