Never Trust a Snake pt 1

Zane's POV ~ Dream

The falcons sits on a phone line.

"Wake up, Zane. I know where you come from." 

At the voice, I gasp and jerk awake, smacking my head on the bottom of the top bunk. I rub my head and get out of bed.

"The hunt starts early today." I said to Nya and Sensei, who were on the deck.

"A watchful eye never sleeps." Sensei replied him.

"As long as Lloyd and the Serpentine roam freely, no one in Ninjago is safe." Nya said.

"Where are the others?" I wonder about my friends.

"Training on the upper deck." Sensei replied.

I walk up the front deck and look over the edge of the boat. The falcon flew past me and landed on the dragon head in front of the ship.

"You were in my dream, little friend. Last time I saw you, you led me to good fortune. What reason have you returned?" I knew I sounded wise.

The falcon took flight and disappeared in the clouds.

I sense a shadow walk up behind me. I spin around to see Lord Garmadon, exactly the same as I saw last time.

"Lord Garmadon." I gape. "But you were banished!"

"Only to return for the Weapons of Spinjitzu!" Garmadon grinned sadistically. "Soon I will have the power to recreate Ninjago in my own image."

I quickly pull out my Shurikens of Ice and dodge Garmadon's strike. 

"Give me your Shrikens of Ice." 

"You'll have to take them from me. Ninja go!" I used my Spinjitzu to approach the Dark Lord, but he grabbed me by my throat and threw me. My shurikens tumbled away.

"So be it." Garmadon declared.

He cut a rope and a large heavy crate began to fall above me. I wait for the impact, but something stops the large crate.

The Green Ninja stood above me, throwing the crate aside. 

"The Green Ninja. The legend's true." I awe at the mysterious person in the green gi.

Garmadon and the Green Ninja begin their battle. The Green Ninja blocks and counters countless strikes from Garmadon's swords. The Green Ninja punched Garmadon in the face. He stood over him holding the Nunchucks of Lightning. He hit Garmadon off the ship.

Somehow, the Green Ninja had a fist on fire and the falcon perched on his left hand, flames in his eyes.

A ton of falcons flew in a flurry around me, becoming blinding.

One of the falcons suddenly melted into a pile of silver goop. A figure rose from the puddle. A person in a ninja gi held a rope dart in their hands, swinging the blade part.