Day Of The Great Devourer pt 1

A/n: Last episode of Season 1 😱 

---------

Your POV

Age: 16

The Great Devourer went right at Sensei and Pythor, jaws wide, until it drew back without Sensei Wu or Pythor in place.

"Ungh." You did NOT want to see that again. Grief for Sensei filled quickly filled your soul.

"Sensei." Kai gaped, his tone crestfallen.

"No." Jay whimpered.

The Devourer looks around and its gaze lands on the ninja.

"Ohh, maybe if we stand perfectly still..." Jay froze.

"That's not gonna work!" You snapped. 

"Run!!" Kai yelled.

You went after Cole, Jay, Kai, and Jay. The Great Devourer was quite terrifying. You went on your motorcycle, hearing the huge snake crashing through structures after you.

A few feet in front, Jay tripped. He looked behind him and jumped to his feet, but you grabbed him swiftly onto your vehicle. Up ahead, the Bounty landed. 

Kai, Cole, and Zane launched themselves right into the bridge. You threw Jay inside as well and jumped on yourself.

"Uh, hate to tell you this, but objects in the mirror are closer than they appear." Jay said with a panicked tone, looking at the screen with the Devourer slithering up. Kai was standing on a chair, looking out of the window. 

Wtf is Kai standing on tbh?

"Working on it. Blasters on full." Nya clicked a button.

"That snake is faster than I expected." Zane also peeks out of the window.

"Hopefully, it'll get slower once it consumes some stuff." You restlessly limp around the room.

The Bounty made a speedy exit, just before the Great Devourer could bite the ship. 

"Whoo-hoo! Take that, you stupid snake." Kai chuckled, still jittery.

The Devourer followed the Bounty's six, trying to snap at it with its fangs.

"Uh, I think it heard you." Jay gulped.

The Devourer disappeared from view for a moment, then rose up in front of the Bounty. With Nya's great manoeuvring skills, we dodged another lunge.

 With Nya's great manoeuvring skills, we dodged another lunge