All Of Nothing

Your POV

There was a Serpentine sighting in Ninjago City, so the ninja went to go check it out. You stayed back at the Bounty to spend some lost time with Lloyd.

You and Lloyd were lying down in the gaming room, not really gaming, just talking. 

"I'm sorry you got hurt because of me, Y/n." Lloyd hugged your arm. You turn on your side to face him.

"It's not that bad, Lloyd. Plus, it was worth it." You smile slightly. 

"If I was more careful at the Lost City of Ouroborus, I wouldn't have gotten captured, and we wouldn't have had to be at the volcano." Lloyd continued to pester, an expression of guilt clouding his face.

"Your father wouldn't be here if that happened." You fidget with the edge of his cape.

"Well..." Lloyd blinks. "Yeah."

"Did anything happen to you when you were captured?" You ask him.

"I'm just hungry."

You chuckle and ruffle his hair.

"Hey Y/n, can you teach me Spinjitzu?" Lloyd looks excited about the subject.

"What makes you think you can do Spinjitzu?" You raise your eyebrows.

"If I'm the Green Ninja, I have powers, right? Elemental powers. Then I can do Spinjitzu." Lloyd rolls on the ground, into your arms.

You wrap an arm around his shoulder. "Spinjitzu is hard to learn."

"You learnt it when you were young. My age, right?" Lloyd said.

"How'd you know that?" You didn't recall telling him about your past.

"Uncle told me some stories when I asked."

"Hm. Well, learning Spinjitzu at ten years old is hard. You haven't even discovered your powers yet." You do wonder what the Green Ninja's powers are. The four elements, yes, but what else? What power does he have to be the most powerful ninja?

"But I will! Soon! And then you'll teach me Spinjitzu." 

At least he's determined. Too bad he doesn't know how difficult it was to be a ninja.

"... can you sing me a song?"

"Pardon?"

"Zane told me you could sing." Lloyd explained.

"What else did anyone tell you about me?"

"Kai told me you were shot by an arrow." Lloyd thinks about it. "And Jay said you got a cool weapon."

"What's with ninja and me?"

"You're the most interesting thing in their lives."

"I beg to differ." You bite your lower lip.

A loud thump told you and Lloyd that the ninja were back. You stood up and walked to the door, letting Lloyd go through first.

You went to the bridge, where everyone was entering as well.

"The Venomari's right. By the time we cast sail clear across the other side of Ninjago, Pythor will have already beat us to the last Fangblade." Nya said after the ninja explained what a Venomari told them. We look at the map.

"Oh, come on, guys. This is the last one. We gotta get it. We gotta think of something." Jay said.

"I could try and use my powers to get there." You said. Everyone looks at you. "You know. My powers are way faster than the Bounty or the Golden Weapon vehicles. I might be able to go at night-"