Rise Of The Snakes pt 3

A/n: why the frick is this episode so long?!!

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

Lloyd's POV

I walked through the snow, kicking a rock angrily.

"Stupid ninja... I'll show them who they're dealing with." I muttered angrily. 

The rock I kicked landed on something rock/metallic. I ran over to it.

I notice a huge flat rock surface with cracks and markings on it. I pull a strange lever. The rock opens up, letting out a weird smell. I slip on the snow and fall into the hole.

Your POV

Age: 16

You were sitting beside the ninja, watching them talk about the green ninja. 

"So then we all agree. The prophecy states that one of us will become the green ninja. The issue will not rest until it is decided." Jay stated. You rolled your eyes.

"May I suggest a tournament? Last ninja standing is the best." Zane recommended.

"And will be declared the green ninja!" Kai put in. "I love it!"

"You can't just do something as simple as a tournament. Requirements to be the green ninja are better than that." you said. 

"You're saying we're not good enough?" Kai side-eyed you.

"Eh, could use some work." you smiled. Kai let out a hmph.

Jay opened the gates to the monastery to see Nya training. She did the course quickly and swiftly, only to get smacked in the face with an ax when she noticed the ninja.

Jay went over to help her up. "Hey Nya... closer to beating your brother's speed record?"

"I'm gettin' there." Nya stood up. "Heard what happened in town. Just a false alarm?"

"Yeah." Kai responded. "But we're gonna need the space. Sorry sis."

Cole opened a cabinet and tossed a helmet to Jay, hitting the lightning ninja on the back of his head.

"Two matches. Then the winners of each face off for the title. Armor's for our own protection." Cole said, holding his own helmet. He raised his scythe. "It's time to see what these babies can do!"

"Hey Nya, wanna stay and watch me mop the floor with them?" Kai turned to his sister.

"Uh, no thanks. I think I'll just visit Jamanakai village. Knock yourselves out." Nya left.

"What about you, Y/n? Wanna stay?" Kai looked at you.

"Uh, I'll watch." you didn't want to fight them because you would easily 'mop the floor with them'. 

You sat down and took off your hood and mask. You were expecting to see some good fighting from the elemental masters of creation.

"Alright, first up, Kai versus Jay." Cole called out. Kai pulled out his fire sword. "Ninja... go!"

The moment he finished speaking, Jay and Kai ran at each other at full speed. Jay swung around his nunchucks and accidentally shocked himself.

You facepalmed.

Kai backflipped behind Jay and swung at him with the sword, but Jay blocked it. Kai ran up along the side of the monastery, still battling Jay. He suddenly shot a fireball from his sword, which hit Jay in the chest.

Jay went to go sit on the side.

"Next up, Cole versus Zane." Kai said. Cole and Zane bowed to each other. "Ninjaaaaa... go!"