Day Of The Great Devourer pt 2

Your POV

You jump to your feet and took a second to comprehend the Devourer as it reared back and lunged. 

A flash of metal and a clunk of something large appeared in front all of us. 

The Samurai X suit was holding the Devourer back from a bite with a lampost. 

"Samurai to the rescue. Again." Jay groaned.

"Its breath smells worse than Cole's chilli." Lloyd commented from the Samurai.

"Hey!" Cole shouted, seemingly offended.

The Great Devourer swings its head around, smashing into buildings and all that stuff.

"Get out of there, sis!" Kai yelled to the Samurai.

"I can't! I'm stuck!" Nya said.

No kidding. If Nya let go, she would fall straight into the Devourer's mouth.

You spotted the Ultra Dragon swooping in from the sky. It hits the Devourer from behind. It looked kinda cool. Four heads is cool.

"Rocky! Our dragons are back." Cole exclaimed.

"It appears Dragons go through a metamorphosis when they reach adulthood. They too have found their True Potential." Zane said.

"Ha! They couldn't have come at a better time. Go get them, Rocky! Go!" Cole shouted, jumping up and down like a child.

You turn your attention away from the dragons (dragon?) and onto the Devourer, who was still a little stunned.

Shard's head shot some ice at the Devourer's neck.

"Ice!" Zane yelled.

Can this get any more... cringe?

Fast forward the rest of the elements. You could see the Devourer getting more stunned and angry, which was both a good and terribly bad thing.

Bad, because the Devourer swung its sharp tail at the dragon. Somehow, it managed to land the hit.

"NOOOO!" The ninja shouted.

You sigh as the Ultra Dragon disappeared.

"What now?" Nya said.

You hear someone coming and turned around to see Lord Garmadon.

"You came back!" Lloyd said, surprised.

"Give me the weapons. I am the only one who can handle the power of all four weapons at once. It's the only thing that'll defeat the Devourer." 

Scratch that small sense of warm surprise in your body. He came back for the weapons?

"Uh, I thought we were supposed to do everything in our power not to let him possess the weapons." Jay said, frowning.

"I've ran every other scenario through my servers. It appears to be the only way." Zane replied.

"It's still not a good idea." You mused.

"What else are we supposed to do?" Cole shrugs.

"Give me the weapons." Garmadon repeated.

"Kai?" Zane looked to Kai for confirmation.

"Only I can destroy it. Or prepare to watch-"

"Quit your yammering and just do it." Kai tosses his Sword of Fire to Garmadon. "When you have a chance to make the blow, it has a weak spot near his forehead."

Jay was the only one still holding his Weapon. He hesitates as he gives Garmadon his nunchucks. "Uh, I don't think this needs to be said, but we're gonna need these back."