Never Trust a Snake pt 2

Your POV

"Anyone got a solution to Sensei's riddle?" Cole said as he trained.

"It can't be that hard. What's the best way to defeat an enemy?" Jay spoke it outloud as if it would help. ""Y/n, can't you tell us?" He look at you with puppy eyes.

You shook your head, but smiled.

"Zane, you're smart. What is it?" Kai asked the White Ninja. You scoffed. No one would know this unless they're super super smart. You were the one to make the riddle afterall.

"I do not know, but I sense that Sensei is going to keep us here if we don't work together and find an answer." Zane replied.

"That bothers me, because while we're here working, that means the enemy is playing." Cole said with a neutral expression.

"Yeah, playing hide and seek." You muttered, thinking about Lloyd.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

"Guys, what about teamwork?" Cole said after another moment of thought. He was doing a one-handed handstand.

"Of course!" Kai smacked his face as a facepalm.

"Let's go tell Sensei." Zane nodded.

"Wait, is that correct Y/n?" Jay stopped swinging his Golden Weapon around. The ninja looked towards you for verification.

"Whatever suits your fancy." You shrugged, knowing it wasn't correct.

The ninja arrived at Sensei's room.

"Oh. You must have found the answer to what is the best way to defeat an enemy." Sensei turn around and looked at his students.

"We have, Sensei. It's- on three, guys. One, two..." Cole counted down.

"Teamwork!" The four primary colored monkeys said in sync.

Sensei Wu stares at them for a moment. You stood at the doorway.

"Is this what you all think?"

"Yeah."

"Absolutely."

They nodded quickly.

"Sadly, you are all wrong." Sensei Wu shook his head.

"Come on. *Groaning* Aw man."

"I'm starting to think whoever figures out this riddle can be the Green Ninja for all I care." Cole growled.

The alarm that Jay set up for the Bounty starts to go off.

"What's that?"

"Who cares? It's something else besides training." Kai and everyone else ran to the bridge. You noticed Sensei's bag hanging from the wall. You opened it and took out a scroll underneath the Green Ninja Prophecy. You covered it in a silver shield and compacted it to the size of a tic tac by shrinking the shield. You shoved it into your pocket. 

"Break it down for me, sis." Kai said to Nya.

"Lloyd and a Serpentine have overtaken Darkley's Boarding School for Bad Boys." Nya pointed at the map. A red dot signified the location of Darkley's Boarding School for Bad Boys.

"That place is cesspool for the crooked and the misbehaved." Jay piped up as if it would exclude the place.

"Well, doesn't mean they don't need our help. Step on it." Cole told Zane. He pressed the button, and the Bounty took flight.

You knew about Darkley's School for Bad Boys. That's because you visited the place when you were five. Lloyd snuck you in and helped you get some food. That was the first time you met Lloyd. He just didn't know it was you at the time.