Chapter 8

.+*+.

I walked off the ship, with Anakin and Obi-wan holding my bags. When I arrived, a whole crowd of people surrounded the area clapping and waving at me. I smiled at them and tried not to seem so stressed about this situation.

"Make room for the princess please!" Obi-wan demanded, the whole entrance to the Jedi temple was crowded.

Everyone backed away keeping their eyes on me, I kept my eyes on the long red carpet that lead to the entrance, I wasn't trying to trip over anything and embarrass myself in front of everyone.

We walked farther down until we reached a certain room, kind of like an apartment, but luxury looking.

"This will be your room Y/N, so please get comfortable and we will bring the rest of your bags." Obi-wan smiled at me, setting down my bags so I can unpack.

"Thank you Obi. If you don't mind could I look around?" I asked him. "Of course you can, we will be back in a few." Obi-wan said as he closed the doors to my room with Anakin following behind.

I sighed and walked over to the huge window, looking over Coruscant.

It was beautiful, and the sunset was a beautiful purple and pink.

"This will be my home for a few weeks." I smiled

"Princess?" I heard the door shut.

"Ani? That was quick." I smiled at him. Anakin smiled back and walked over next to me, looking out the window with me.

"Beautiful isn't it?" I asked him.

"Yes, but not as much as-" Anakin is cut off, with Obi-wan walking through the door and dropping my bags too.

"Anakin, the council has called us for a meeting." He says, gesturing Anakin to follow him.

"Bye princess, sorry we couldn't have talked more." Anakin waved and rushed out the door with his master.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anakin POV:

Shit. I almost called her beautiful, I can't be doing this. I've only known her for around 3 months and it's against the Jedi code to have attachments. I just can't get this feeling out of my head.

"Anakin, ready?" Obi-wan points to the door leading to the council room.

"Yes master." I replied.

He opens the door, accidentally walking in on the middle of an argument the council having.

"Obi-wan, Anakin. Nice to see you it is." Yoda raised his hand to stop all conversations and turn the attention to me and Obi-wan.

"Master Yoda, it is a pleasure to see you too." Obi-wan bowed, and I followed.