Chapter 19

.+*+.

Y/N POV:

It was the next day, tomorrow I would leave to go to Naboo. I was still grieving over my parents, but I had more important things to worry about.

Will the people of Naboo accept me?

Will the people of Naboo like me?

Will I be targeted as a Queen?

Will I even be able to control a planet?!

"Ughhh." I said, placing my head in my hand. This was so stressful.

"What's wrong beautiful?" Anakin came up behind me, putting his hand on the small of my back.

"I'm just, worried and stressed about this queen thing." I said, turning my head to look at him.

"You will be a perfect queen, don't even deny it." He laughed and I laughed with him.

"Padme is going to help me with understanding how to be a ruler of a planet, apparently she has some experience." I told Anakin.

He seemed to get a little sad about the thought of me leaving, but looked back up to me.

"You'll be okay, I'm sure of it." He smiled.

I walked to the window, looking over Coruscant, leaving this planet will be hard, I've made so many memories here.

"I don't want to leave Anakin." I said, placing a hand on the window and sighing.

"I know love, I don't want you too either." He said, placing his arm around my waist and pulling me towards him.

"I don't want to leave you." I said looking up at him.

"You won't lose me, I'll be right here." He smiles as he points to my heart, I looked down and realized what he was pointing too and looked back up at him.

"I love you Anakin." I said, looking into his eyes, not breaking the gaze.

"I love you too. Y/N." He says looking down at me.

He stared into my eyes, never breaking the contact. I stared back, his eyes were so beautiful.

I broke the gaze by placing my head on his check, continuing to look out the window. Oh how badly I wanted to kiss him but I knew I should save it for another time. He was holding me and looking out the window with me.

"I have a gift for you." He says, pulling out a little bag from behind his back.

"Ani, you flirt." I laughed, taking the bag and looking inside.

It was a small box, tied up with pink ribbon.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Open it." He says.

I opened the box, with it revealing a beautiful necklace with a light blue stone, the exact same color as Anakin's eyes.

"Oh my, Anakin it's beautiful." I teared up.

"Do you need help putting it on?" He asked.

I gave him the necklace and turned around, pulling up my hair so he could latch it on.

He smiled and turned me back around, making me drop my hair down and looking down at it.

"It looks gorgeous on you." He says "I knew you would outshine it thought." He continued.

"Thank you Ani, I love it. I will wear it every single day." I said, embracing him in a bone crushing hug.

He smiled and hugged me back, enjoying one of the last days we would be together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was the day, I leave for Naboo. I already had to pack my bags last night, so I'd be ready for today.

Anakin helped me move all of my luggage near the door, so it would be easy to carry out.

I put on a gold dress, as this would be my first impression to the people of Naboo. When I first arrived, they were informed I was returned, but I was never shown because of the threat.

 When I first arrived, they were informed I was returned, but I was never shown because of the threat

"Beautiful." Anakin said as I walked out of my room, I smiled at him.

"I think it's time." He looked at the floor, it was time for me to head on a ship to Naboo.

"Walk me there, please." I said, grabbing onto his hand.

He nodded and picked up some of my luggage, with some Jedi guards holding some too. We walked up to the platform which my ship was sitting.

While the guards went to place my bags in the ship, I turned to Anakin.

I put my arms around his neck, and embraced him in a hug. He had put his hands around my waist. We held our gaze looking into each others eyes, as this might be the last time we ever saw eachother. I didn't want to leave him, but it is for my people and my parents. I love Anakin, I care so much about him even with this past year of knowing him. He's shown me what it's like to be a real person.

"I will be waiting for you Ani." I said, putting my hand on his cheek.

"I promise we will see eachother again princess." Anakin says, I caught him looking between my eyes and my lips.

I broke my gaze with my eyes looking at his lips, he was so beautiful. My heart can't comprehend it.

Suddenly the space between us closed, he smashed his lips into mine. I was shocked at first but I melted into him. He tasted like love, pure love and dedication. I kissed him back, not even stopping for air. He held onto me tighter and slightly picked me up, spinning us around once before bringing me back to my feet.

It was like every worry in the world went away.

But then he pulled away, looking into my eyes, sad and sorry.

"I love you Y/N." He said letting go of me, keeping his gaze on me.

"I love you too, Ani." I replied, a tear trailing down my cheek. I started to walk away to my ship before I stopped at the ramp, I looked back at him and he was there staring at me, admiring my beauty from afar.

I smiled and walked into the ship, I instantly felt a feeling in my heart. I grabbed onto the necklace he got me, and I looked at it and started to tear up. I know we just saw each other, but he already feels like lightyears away. But I am grateful I got to share that last moment with him.

I already knew this was going to be harder than I thought.