Chapter 9

(Trying to get as much updates as I can out rn before thanksgiving break (crying emoji) )

.+*+.

I woke up, this time in my new bed. It was actually really comfortable compared to my floor at Naboo.

After the huge debate on what was the best way to bake biscuits with Anakin last night on the couch, he left very angry. That was funny.

I sat up to finally start getting ready for the day, putting on a beautiful lilac flowy dress on, and matching flats. I walked out of my apartment ready to go get breakfast.

"You know I'm here right?" A sudden voice says.

"Anakin, if you scare me one more time." I put my hand up defensively, acting like I'm going to hit him.

"Chill out, it's not like I'm stalking you." He laughed, stomping his feet.

"It kind of is, you have to watch me everywhere I go." I explained.

"Well, it is my job, right?" He smirked.

"Shut up!" I playfully hit him and started speed walking. I was hungry and tired so I just wanted to get my first meal of the day.

"Don't walk away from me!" He yelled running up behind me.

"Only if you can catch me!" I laughed and started running down the halls of the Jedi temple, with Anakin running right behind me.

Suddenly, I tripped over my dress and fell to the floor, and unfortunately...

Anakin fell too.

"Wait-" I put my hands up trying to stop him from crushing my ribs, but he caught himself and sat there hovering over me.

We sat there, just staring at eachother and trying not to laugh, from this close, he was actually very attractive.

His eyes were even more beautiful, with his dirty blonde hair draping over his face.

Then, I saw something black in my side view, and turned my head.

"Anakin!" I screamed as the glass from the window next to us shattered, causing glass to fly everywhere.

Anakin covered me up with his body, while lifting one of his hands to grab his lightsaber off his belt.

Once the glass was done shattering, he looked up and stood me and him up, standing in front of me.

"What was that?-" I was cut of when Anakin pushed me to the side, making me hit the wall. I looked over and saw him deflecting shots from a figure who looked to be a bounty hunter.

"Princess, run and don't stop! Find Obi-wan!" He yelled and I looked at him, he was now deflecting shots shooting towards me.

"I can't leave you!" I bent down and grabbed a shard of thick, sharp glass. And ran beside Anakin.

"What are you doing?!" He yelled as he was still deflecting shots, once the bounty hunter was out of ammo, I ran from behind Anakin over to where the bounty hunter was.

I stood behind him, and grabbed his head, putting the glass shard to his neck.

"Who are you?!" I shouted at the bounty hunter.

Anakin ran towards me, looking at me in shock.

"Just a job ma'am." He said with an ugly voice.

"Who do you work for?" Anakin asked now pointing his lightsaber at the man's throat.

"Griveous... Sent.... Me..." He started to choke as I was holding his head in a headlock.

I noticed the stun gun was on the floor, I dropped the man since he was already on the brink of being unconscious, and grabbed the gun.

"Goodnight!" I whisper-yelled and shot him with the stun gun.

"He should be out for atleast 7 hours." I told Anakin.

"How do you know that?" He snatched the gun away from me.

"I had to use this on one of Dooku's prisoners when they escaped, and I recognize the setting of this stun gun is 7 hours." I explained.

"Well, that was impressive. I'll give it to you." He laughed, putting his hand on my shoulder.

Sooo, are we just not going to talk about what happened before that?

"I'll call someone to come get him and take him for questioning, meanwhile, let's go get some well-deserved  breakfast." Anakin smiled at me, gesturing me to follow him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After I grabbed my plate, I sat down at a table with Anakin next to my side.

I started to dig into my pancakes, with bacon on the side. It looked so tasty knowing I haven't ate since I got here.

"Are you even tasting it?" Anakin asked, noticing I was tearing up those pancakes.

"Yes, and it's very good!" I mumbled covering my mouth while I was still chewing.

"Hey." A man walked up to our table.

"Hello?" I tilted my head at him.

"Sorry m'lady, but I saw you from the lunch line and I thought you were very pretty." He smiled and sat across from me.

"Oh, why thank you." I smiled back at him. I looked over at Anakin to see he was not having it.

"Theo, she's not-" Anakin was cut off.

"Woah, your are bleeding!" This man now known as Theo, pointed at my hand.

My hand was bleeding from the glass from earlier and I didn't notice.

"Oh, I didn't even notice!" I gasped, looking around for some cloth to stop the bleeding.

"Here." Theo reached over the table and grabbed my hand, wrapping it up with some gauze.

"Oh, thank you." I smiled at him.

"I always carry some medical supplies, I work in the kitchen and prick my finger every once in awhile." He laughed, brushing off the fact there was blood everywhere.

I looked back at Anakin, and he was giving Theo that 'fuck off' stare. I giggled when I noticed.

"Well thank you Theo, I appreciate your kindness." I smiled at him, taking my hand back from him.

"Anytime, gorgeous. I hope we can talk again." He looked at my lips and back up to my eyes.

"Maybe." I laughed and watched him walk back to the kitchen.

"Ani, you okay?" I looked over to him.

"I need a minute." He sat up and walked away from me, leaving out the cafeteria doors and slamming them.

What was his deal?