Chapter 17

.+*+.

It was warm, and cozy in my bed. I fluttered my eyes open and was met with a chest.

I opened my eyes all the way, I don't remember sleeping with someone?

I slowly turned my head upwards, to reveal yet a sleeping Anakin. I slowly tried to move away, but I was pulled back with an arm around my waist.

Anakin muttered something, but he was still asleep. Confused and nervous, I began to face sleep as I heard him begin to wake up.

He must've noticed the position we were in, and he slowly removed his hand from my waist and sat up on my bed, looking at me.

He stood up and put on his Jedi robes, and walked out of my room.

I then sat up, getting my clothes on and walking out of my room about 15 minutes after he did.

"Goodmorning princess." He said, handing me a cup of coffee. "What made you get up so early?" He asked

"It was cold, so I just decided to get up." I lied. "And thank you for the coffee." I said.

"Well, I got a few days off to watch you, so." He paused. "What do you wanna do?" He asked.

"Oh, um. I don't know." I said, taking a sip of my coffee, I turned my thoughts to remember that I was going to be crowned the queen of Naboo.

"Padme called you earlier, but I answered since you were still asleep." He said, "She's coming over later."

"That's nice, I missed her." I said, does Padme know about my parents?

"I never knew you both were friends." Anakin said, sipping his coffee.

"We became friends after I returned to Naboo, she taught me a few things about being a princess." I said.

"Maybe she can help you with being a Queen, I'm sure she has some advice." He said, Anakin was currently sitting on the couch across from me.

I heard a few knocks, and I assumed it was her.

"Speak of the devil." Anakin laughed.

I walked to the door, opening it to reveal Padme, with a basket.

"Hi Y/N, sorry for the short notice I was coming." She said, walking in and placing her basket on the counter. "I brought some stuff for you, I'm really sorry for all that has happened." She says, hugging me.

"Thank you Padme, I appreciate it so much. Why don't you come sit down." I said, gesturing her to come sit with me and Anakin.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Padme." Padme says to Anakin.

"Anakin Skywalker, nice too meet you too." He smiled.

"Anakin, as in the chosen one?" She asked. Wait? What chosen one?

"Yep, that's me." He laughed.

"Wait what do you mean by 'chosen one'?" I asked.

"Anakin has been said to be the one to bring balance to the force." Padme says, explaining to me everything.

"You never told me that Ani. 27,000 midichlorians?!" I said. I was shocked by how high that number is.