2 | NOT MUCH OF A SMOKER?

"I'm good

"I'm good." Gemma says to her friend.

She's wearing black cowboy boots and a glittery shirt and  grey sweater. Her brown hair flows down her shoulders at a perfect length and her brown eyes were light.

"Hey you know Avery?" Gemma's friends asked me. "Yeah one of my friends is dating her, you must ice skate at the rink?" I say recognizing her a bit.

"Yeah I do." She smiles at me.

"Well let's smoke, you ladies want to join?" Cooper asked them.

The browned haired one shook her head.

"Come on gem." Her friend says hitting her shoulder.

"Um no I'm good mal but if you guys want definitely go ahead." Gemma says to her friends.

"Okay then let's go Carter." Cooper says.

"I'll be right there imma get a drink." I say, he nods as her friends and Charles start to walk outside.

"No much of a smoker?" I asked the browned haired girl.

I'm not much of a small talk before hooking up with someone but something about her makes me want to know.

She looked at me. "Yeah not really tried it once last year wasn't a big fan of it. I'm guessing you are?" She says nicely.

"I mean yeah it's kinda a stress reliever." I answered truthfully.

She nods like she understands even though she doesn't smoke.

"Okay so what do you do to take off the stress?" I asked.

She looks like she was thinking for a bit before she responded.

"I write music." She answered.

"Ooo so you've probably written about an ex or something like that?" I asked her looking for an answer.

she scuffs. "Yeah something like that, what do you do? I mean there's no reason that you smoke every time your life gets really stressful?" She questions.

I'll look up the ceiling I'm thinking of an answer.

" there's answer for that it's hockey, you're right about that. I can't smoke a joint every minute in my life. Even though I probably like to." I answered.

"Hockey huh?" She smiles.

"Yeah." I answered taking the cup that her friend had given her, but she just had in her hand.

"Maybe I was going to drink that." She says, in a playful tone, arching her brow.

I laughed. "Well it didn't look like it darling." I said moving closer to her. She covered her mouth with her hand.