16 | DIFFERENT

Mature content

Mature content

I'm staring down at Gemma looking beautiful as always.

I bring my head down to her ear. "Gentle. I promise." I say pushing up and looking at where our bodies are supposed to connect.

I look back at her. "Are you sure about this?" I asked. She nodded. "Yes Carter I'm sure." I smirk.

I lean in closer and feel her breath get heavier. "This might take some adjusting." I take slowly pushing to her.

Her eyes shut and she looks in pain which makes me come to a complete whole stop.

I push a bit more in and wait a few to let her get comfortable.

If I'm being honest I'm nervous I don't want this to be a bad experience for Gemma.

I rub her knuckles. I want her to feel the most comfortable with me.

I push slower into her and then push a bit more stretching her out. She groans. "Okay slow." She mummers.

I nod and push in and out making her look in pain. I slow down.

After a bit she opens her eyes and then I noticed her bra was still on. "This needs to come off." I say leaning down making myself push into her, making her let a little moan come out.

I lifted her up and unclipping her bra, sliding it down her arms. I kiss her chest and latch onto her nipple, nipping it and gently biting it.

She's already close to her edge and i know that I am too.

"Carter." She breathes heavy looking up at me. "More." She says lifting up bringing me closer to her.

Now that made me feel so good. Well literally and mentally. It was also so fucking hot.

Her walls fluttering around my cock. "Carter." She moans as her head falls back, mouth opened into a O.

I kiss her neck, jaw, making sure her body is left unmarked.

Her eyes shut before mine. I released into the condom as she did.

I push my head into her neck. I kiss her neck softly. "Did that feel good." I asked looking at her with worry in my eyes I know she can sense it. "It hurt a bit but it felt good overall." She smiled lightly as me.

I pulled out. I look down to see if anything was wrong down there. I knew sometimes girls could bleed.

I throw the condom in the trash and slide on some sweats on and went to the bathroom.

Ever since Gemma had came over I've kept things in my bathroom. Hair ties, tampons, lotion, the essentials.

I grab a warm towel and head back over to Gemma.

I clean her up. I kiss her head. And she grabs my shirt.

I'm never this nice, Gemma just different.

Different.

I give Gemma some blanket.

"Wanna watch something?" I suggest. She looks up to make it look like she's thinking.

"I mean sureee buttt only if I can pick." She smiles so happily at him.

I smile and hand her the remote. "Thank you." She shoots back.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up to my alarm going off. I rub my eyes. I look to see my bed empty.

Wow. She's the one that left me. Standing up from my bed feeling a bit sad.

I need to get to practice by 7 so I go into the bathroom. I see a sticky note on my mirror.

Sorry had class!
Call me when you can.
Last night was amazing thank you.

Love Gemma xx

I smile at my stupidity. Gemma would never leave me to think of that.

I know it might seem stupid, but I know she wouldn't because she's too nice of a person.

***

Okay I hate this chapter I wrote this awhile back and I hate it.

I'm sorry.

😞

Anyways sorry for not posting it been a hard couple weeks.

Love you all so much and thank you so much for reading!!!!

Anyways I have another book out rn please go check it out!!!