12 | MILES AWAY

WARNING: mature content

I'm clingy.

Gemma flew home a couple days ago. We barely spoken since the next day was thanksgiving.

She's in Wyoming. And I'm in New York.

We've called and chatted a couple times.

Believe me, I'm shocked.

"Okay what's got you so worked up." Cooper says handing me the blunt. "Is it that virgin?" He added. Apparently cooper has had he's own secret.

A girl as well. She's the one who got him out of jail. But he told her he'd not stop with the drugs, she's not talking to him.

I lean back and take a drag, and rub my face.

"Man I don't know what's wrong with me but I can't keep her out of my head."

"Man it's probably because you haven't fucked her yet." He suggested.

Maybe he's right.

"Anyways wanna take these new things—" I look at him. "Right, right, i forgot you're an athlete." He says popping some random pill.

"That's true also I don't want to take some random shit, I'll just finish this round. I don't know how it will affect you." I say. Truth being told I do care for cooper. But I just know one day he's gonna be in a grave is no one helps him.

"Man shut up I'm fine I'll be okay." He says patting my back.

I sigh and watch my friend take something else and then walk into another room. I finished my drag and head back to the house.

Most of them went home for thanksgiving, I'm pretty sure Avery and Aiden went to Ethan's. Everybody else went home.

I get toy room and my phone rings.

I asked her how her trip was going.

Gemma<3: it's actually not too bad

Me: you have horses? You surprised me every day.

Gemma<3: yes the white one is sterling and the brown one is Alice.

Me: so your a horse girl?

Gemma<3: never say that again

Me: whatever you say darling

Gemma<3: what are you doing?

Me: laying down thinking of you riding a horse.

Gemma<3: 🙄
Gemma<3: I was going to see if you wanted to call me but ig your having to much fun.

I laugh at are text. But then Gemma's caller id comes up and I answer.

"Still thinking about me being a horse girl?" She asked i heard something in the background.

"Maybe." I said. "What are you doing?" I added.

"I just took a shower and I'm looking for some clothes to sleep in." She said. "But this robe is really soft I think I might keep it." She said more to herself than me.

Then it hit me. She's wearing a robe and nothing else.

"Is it bad I want to kiss you again?" I said into the phone.

"No I'm very likable Carter." She amuses me. "No like I want to touch you Gemma." I don't hear anything on the end for a second.

"Gemma?" I question. "If you could touch me Carter what would you do?" She says breathing heavily. My erection made my pants feel tight.

"I would make sure I touched you enough to feel your body engraved in my brain.—" I hear a low breath on the other end. "Gemma I need to know if you're touching yourself."

"Yes." She answered fastly. "Good." I replied.

My hand now around my cock, I closed my eyes pretending it was Gemma. "Carter." She said in a low moan. Her breathing became hitched. I groan throwing my head on my pillow.

Coming closer to my edge I hear Gemma whimper on the other end.

I knew she'd finished like me, heavy breaths on the end of my phone.

"Carter?" She asked. I hummed still coming off my high. "Did you think about me when you jerked off?" She asked. "I pretend it was you Gemma." I said truthfully.

It's only a 2 hour difference between us it's probably about 7 over there.

"Do you want me to hang up." I ask anxiously. "No. Just stay on the phone for a bit?" She said. "Of course."

***

I hope you all enjoyed!!!!!

Sorry it's a bit short.

Again how are we feeling about all the characters so far???

Love you thank you for reading!!!