20 | epilogue

GEMMA

One month later

I clearly have not gotten used to girls looking at me as we walk through the campus.

Me and Carter walk through campus hand-in-hand.

It's such a sorrel feeling.

I know I didn't make it easy this past month. He's been putting in so much work to make it up to me to make me feel and know that he truly loves me.

"So his fucking her?" Carter looks down at me as I just spilled the tea. "Yup." I nodded. "Cooper has a lot to explain." Carter says shaking his head. "Believe me he need a good talking to about fucking in the studio." I say as Carter looks down at me with a smile. "What?" I ask all smiling as blush hit my cheeks.

"Nothing i just like seeing you happy." He expressed. I smiled up at him. "Well you're the one making me this happy." I said as he brought his head down to mine and kissed me.

"I like to make you smile." He says before suffocating my mouth with his. I grabbed onto him to stable myself.

"You too fuckers look happy." I hear my best friend say. I smiled as she threw her arm around my neck.

"Now don't let me intrude is it all get together but have you seen Aiden?" She asked genuinely looking for an answer.

"Uhm last time I talked to him I think he was heading to the gym." Carter answered. She smiled widely and nodded. Soon Mallory was speedwalking towards the east side of campus.

Carter looked at me . "You think?" He asked. "Oh one hundred percent." I said ask Carter is his arm on me and started walking again.

This was truly my happy place with my friends, and the one person who I love them most.

This is like a new kind of love.

When you only get to experience once in your life.

It's nothing before.

Never ending.

I love Carter Diaz more than anything else in this world and it truly the best kind of love you'll get.

The end.

My goodness because I'm finally done with this book I'm gonna be honest with y'all. I have this book turned out, so well fucked up shit happened in my life and this is the ending product.

Please don't be a ghost reader on this book and comment how you feel because I don't know how to feel about it

If you didn't understand the stuff going on in this chapter, that's kind of the point because the next couple books after the third book I'm doing will be about what is going on and it will make more sense.

Hope you had a great time, just as much as I did, exploring and getting to know these characters

My new book until hitting introduction is out right now, so please go read that and let me know how you guys feel and if you feel like the characters

Let me know if you want any characters to come in the next

Love you guys thank you for all you've done and I hope you enjoyed !!!!