17 | R U KIDDING?

I've been thinking about everything this past weekend

I've been thinking about everything this past weekend. With Carter and my career it's all overwhelming. Not to mention I had sex for the first time ever. I was so.... different.

"I've been holding that for the past three days Gemma Watts, you better tell me how the hell it went!" Mallory says, sitting across from me at a little coffee shop.

I blush thinking about that night.

Thinking about that night. I smiled and sip my coffee.

"Well it was a bad." I stated. Mallory rolled her eyes at me. "Girl, you better spill!" Mallory said, speaking, a little too loud, where everyone in the coffee shop looked at us with a strange look.

I ducked my head down an embarrassment.

" fine OK it was amazing. I did not expect Carter to treat me as well as he did and it was amazing. I don't regret it at all." I said, in my outburst.

Mallory responded with it quick and then smirk at me.

That's when I noticed Avery, MIA, Julia and Sarah are walking into the coffee shop.

"Oh my goodness, Mallory! And Gemma! It's so nice to see you can we sit?" Avery says coming up with the three girls behind us.

My first thought was we didn't have any room at our table, but then I noticed we were sitting in a big booth for only two girls.

"Of course, sit down! " Mallory responded to all the girls now sitting down at our table.

And of course, Sarah had it across from me.

"So how y'all been?" Mallory yes, as I quietly sip my coffee.

That's when cocked a grin, at me, and then said. "You all know me and Carter had a really hot and steamy, Summer and I really wanna rekindle that so I've been busy doing that and I think it's working." She said, looking directly at me. I'm no one for confrontation so I sat there quietly.

So did everyone else.

"Well, you should come to the party tonight at the hockey house. I think I'd be so much fun and I think you would thoroughly enjoy it." Avery says shifting the conversation.

"We will definitely be there tonight!" Mallory answered for the both of us. I gave them a shy nod.

...

Soon after we left the coffee shop, I explained my uncomfortableness to Mallory, she also agreed it was uncomfortable.

Me and Mallory spent the rest of the day, shopping and talking and more talking about my night with Carter. Mallory just couldn't believe that. I'm actually not a virgin anymore. And to be honest me either.

Carter have been texting through these past three days since he's been busy with practice and I've been busy trying to write my next song because the radio asked me to be a singer and I agreed.