7 | INVITED TO THE FRIENDSGIVING

"Okay how about you make the mashed potatoes? I'll make the ham?" Mal says trying to figure out out who's making up for Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving

Since we're both going home for a real Thanksgiving.

Before I can even answer the doorbell rings.

mallory and comes back with the blonde Avery.

"Hi! I'm Avery." She says. I smiled. "I'm Gemma." I say back.

"carter was right you're hot." Avery says making me blush.

"Anyways i've come here to invite you guys to come to our Friendsgiving this week before Thanksgiving!!" She says.

" do we have to bring food?" I asked.

"Maybe some pie?" Avery says.

"Mal I'm down, I'm sorry I love you, but I'm not cooking again this year." I explained.

Mal sighed. "Okay I'm down too just because I don't wanna be alone." I saw, and shake my head and my overdramatic friend.

"Great!! Carter's gonna be happy that you said yes!" Avery smiles.

So he invited me?

"why is she going to be happy exactly?" I say.

"Oh he had made a comment that you and Mallory just do Friendsgiving together and I thought I'd be fun if I invited you guys because he said that he wouldn't mind if you came." She said.

Sooner or later, Avery and Mallory are talking about skating or something but I'm just thinking .

He wanted me to go to Thanksgiving dinner with his friends.

We're now just getting along.

"Okay so I was wondering you'd like to join us tonight for this skating thing we do." Avery asked me and my best friend.

"Oh no Avery I don't skate." I say putting my hands up. She looks sad.

"Okay just think about it." She smiles. "With that said it's at 8pm so you have time to think." She picks up her purse and walks to the door.

"Please come. Byeee!!!" She say happily.

Once she leaves mal turned to me.

"We aren't going are we?" She asked. "You can go but I'm not in the mood right now to embarrass myself in front of everyone." I complained.

Mal sighs. "I'm not going it's our night together." She smiled and hugged me. "We're gonna go to hang out with each other and binge rom-coms." She said.

I agreed and we sat down in our face mask and started she's the man, one of our favorites.

As the movie goes and we're snacking on different snacks. I get a text.

HockeyMoron(Carter): sad to see you not here.

Me: I'm not the biggest fan of skating

HockeyMoron(Carter): still sad maybe I'll jsut have to tech you how skate, adding it to my list of things Gemma need to let go off.

Me: that list ain't real
HockeyMoron(Carter): oh darling it is

Me: I hope you fall while skating.

HockeyMoron(Carter): how rude.

"Who are you texting?" She asked me. "Oh just my mom." I lie. I don't know why I lied to her but I don't want her to ask a lot of questions about this situation.

***

Ooooo Gemma is hiding Carter!!!!!!!

Anyways, how do yall feel about the characters?????

Do we like Carter????

How about Gemma???

I hope you had a lovely time reading!! Thank you and love you all so much.