10 | LATE NIGHT TOGETHER

I don't know why I'm about to show her but I know i want to open myself up to her

I don't know why but I want too.

We get to my room and she makes herself comfortable on her bed. I smile at her.

I pull out a book from my shelf and give it to her.

"A book?" She looks at me questionably. "Open it." I say sitting down next to her.

For the next couple minutes I watch as she reads letters.

"These are beautiful Carter did you write these?" She asked and I could see she truly meant them.

"These are the letters that I wrote to Sarah." I said. the shock in her eyes was radiant.

"Sarah? Like the girl downstairs?" She asked. I laughed a bit. "Yeah her and her boyfriend from overseas broke up over the summer and we kinda had a relationship or something like that and let's say that I fell for her more than she did for me."

I can see the pettiness in her eyes.

"Oh Carter I'm sorry." I put my hand up to stop her. "I'm over it. I loved her or I thought she was but I guess her French boyfriend is over it." I explained.

"That's why you're a dick." She says in a joking manner.

I laugh. "Yeah I guess."

"Well her lost Carter your not that bad of a guy once you put down some rules and you're not that bad." She jokes.

"I'm hoping you're joking." I amuse her. She giggles, like actually giggles not laughing fucking giggling and I love it.

"Make that sound again." my mouth move faster than my thoughts.

"What?" She laughed.

"Your giggle."

She crosses her arms. "I don't giggle."

I laugh this time. "Yea you did."

She sticks her tongue at me like a two year old.

She lays down and I follow her moves and do the same.

"Okay I have a real question." I say looking at her. She quickly looks at me.

"Go on." She says looking into my eyes.

"Why haven't you had sex yet? Like is it a religious thing?" I asked fully convinced that she's gonna shut this down.

Then she surprises me again. "It's not about religion, I don't know I just haven't found the person I want to have sex with."

"So you're telling me that you still haven't had sex? Like ever?" I say. Actually surprise.

"Nope." She says. "Do you not believe me?" She smiles at me, lifting herself up on her elbow.