4 | AGREEMENT

"So we haven't seen Madison over in a couple days?" Ethan asked a we got ready for practice

Ethan has been in his little bubble with his new girlfriend he hasn't even noticed what's going on with everyone else.

"Well you see eth, Carter has a new tutor chick who's banging hot but she won't sleep with him so I'm guessing he's trying to get her to." Aiden says.

I roll my eyes.

"Okay Gemma is her name and I'm not getting her to sleep with me. I'm getting her to tutor me. Did I proposition her to sleep with me before I was going to get her to tutor me yes. But now I need her to tutor me. And she's actually pretty smart and I need." I explained.

We start to walk out of the locker room when I see Gemma reading a book in the stands as her friend and Avery are on the ice.

"I'll be back." I say.

It's like she can sense me. As soon as I get close, she shots her book and looks at me making eye contact.

I decided to play through a bit light in the mood from last time.

"Look his decked out on his hockey gear." I say talking about myself.

She looks at me and doesn't make a face.

"Look Gemma, I maybe came off, headstrong the other night in your dorm and when I asked you if you wanted to hook up but now I just need you to tutor me." She nodded to let me know she was listening to me.

"This is my life." I say pointing to the ice.

" I remember when you told me you write music to help you relieve stress, and this is my writing music. I just need help passing this class."

Her face changes, and she looks sincere.

I know my actions have been a little weird recently with her. She's a hot girl. But I just really need her to tutor me and help me out.

"I'll do it." She says. A big ass smiles spreads on my face.

She doesn't acknowledge me anymore she opens her book again and goes back to reading.

"But I have rules." She says not looking away from her book.

I nod at her. "Go on."

"No making your weird comments to me." I nod in agreement.

"I get to pick were we study together" she says turning a page.

"That's all." She says. "Okay then great."I say.

"Have fun watching me practice, darling." I shoot back until I realize what I'd said. I look back at her. She's giving me the impression that those words fall under weird comments.

"Okay sorry last one." I say in defense holding my hands up.

She just shakes her head.

I get to the ice happier than before.

"I'm guessing tutor girl said yes?" Ethan's asked as he padding my back.

"Yeah she did." I say.

"Okay why did you want this so bad?" Ant asked.

A couple weeks ago

"Hey Diaz come in my office." Coach yelled at me after practice.

"Hey coach what's up?" I asked walking into his office.

"Carter you're a well-known loved hockey player but you're feeling basic English." He says.

"What?? I thought I just had to make it past my chose course?" I say oblivious of me falling in class.

"No son you need to get a higher grade in English to stay on the team." He said shuffling some papers together.

"And i've talked Susan the office lady to let you pick who you get." He says take off his glasses. "But I need you to try to get this grade up son."

I nod. "Coach I'll go right now." I say.

"Good because I need you to get this grade up for championship, so there's no slacking right now." He says his glasses back on.

"Of course coach of talk to you later." I nod stand up from he's chair.

I'm failing a class I was so oblivious.

This is not happening to me. Life was so easy. Normally get out of practice. Go do some work at school. Call up my boy cooper and we go smoke or something.

Studying has slept through my finger so bad these past couple weeks.

Now I have to find myself a tutor.

Great.

***

I know this chapter is short, but I wanted to keep a little bit more shorter, because I feel like a lot of mine are longer 

Anyways, what do you guys think so far? Let me know. I love you thank you for reading.

 I love you thank you for reading